Aquila 72U RED SERIES, Ukulele TENOR Low-G Tuning - G4 (unwound) - SINGLE STRING
- SINGLE STRING / Tenor Ukulele (4th) g -unwound (plain)
- Low G tuning (string is tuned 1 octave lower)
- Mix of NYLGUT andred copper powderColour: red-brown
- Gauge:1,07 mm
- Fits string set 88U
- Red Series - Nylgut made firstly elastic and then added with red copper powder in order to increase the density to about twice that of standard white Nylgut.
- Slightly rough surface; this texture has eliminated the squeak that sometime happen with the Nylguts.
- The new red-brown strings feature a great feel, excellent elasticity andaccurate intonationpast the 12th fret.
- Pressing strongly the string on the frets, the note does not became sharper.It is not necessary to file the nut slot wider to accommodate it.
Hand-Crafted In Italy
- For Tenor Low G Ukulele
- Sold as a SINGLE String
- Return Policy
At Uke Like The Pros our mission is to provide you with the very best customer service, the very best instruments, and the very best quality. We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. Our expert staff with over 30 years experience will do our best to help you pick the instrument that is right for you. Sometimes, though, it’s just not the right fit. We will take care of you!
All instruments have a five-day approval period. If you would like to return an instrument you must contact us within five days of receiving it, and must ship it back to Uke Like The Pros within seven days. *See below for Instruments damaged during shipping.
If the instrument is damaged, defective, or blemished* when you receive it, please let us know as soon as possible and we will file a claim and help arrange return shipping. Upon receiving the instrument and confirming the damage or defect we will repair it, replace it, or issue a refund.
If an instrument is damaged during shipping, we will need to file a claim with our insurance company. Please keep the original box, packing material, and instrument, as photos will be needed to file a claim. We ask you to hold on to the damaged instrument until the insurance claim is settled. If the damaged instrument is shipped back to us before the claim is settled it will void the insurance claim. Don’t worry our team will guide you through this entire process.
If returning an instrument that is NOT damaged, defective, or blemished*, the customer is responsible for the full cost of the return including original shipping, return shipping, repacking, insurance, and a 10% restocking fee**. Any custom work, such as setups, strap buttons, or pickup installations are non-refundable.
When shipping an instrument back to Uke Like The Pros, the customer is responsible for repacking the instrument. The instrument must be returned in the condition and packaging it arrived in including packaging materials and tags. (For information on how to pack instruments, see here) For domestic orders, we will arrange a return shipping label to be sent to you. For international orders the customer must obtain their own label.
We can exchange or refund your purchase as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument.
* For instruments a blemish must be visible to the naked eye from at least 24 inches away or roughly an arms length in distance.
Please remember that instruments are made by hand and wood comes from nature, neither one is perfect. We inspect and play each and every instrument before shipment.
**Restocking fee is based on the full, non-discounted price of the instrument excluding add-ons or custom work.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quickly as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
* For discounted or used instruments: These items are sold "As-Described" and cannot be returned or refunded unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described.
** International Orders - Customers are responsible for all Custom Duties and Fees for your country. These duties and fees vary in each country and are calculated once your instrument arrives to your country. Duties and Fees are not eligible for refund on any kind of international returns.
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 858-256-0570
Enter a short text here about the feature of your product.