Ohana CK-39 Vintage Solid Mahogany Concert Ukulele "Moondance"
Based off the old Martin Ukulele these Ohana CK-39 have a super cool amazing vintage sound and look.
I'm really impressed with the quality of these Ohana CK-39 models. Copied after the old Martin 3-M ukuleles from the 1920's these updated versions capture the look and sound but in a new instrument that won't give you the issues that old instruments give you (cracks, bad tuners).
This is the same model that my good friend Christopher Davis-Shannon plays, aka @banjoleletinman. The same Christopher that did the Jazz Swing Mastery course at https://www.ukelikethepros.com/jazzcourse. Christopher is a master ukulele player and he can play any ukulele in the world and he chooses the Ohana 39 series.
You won't find a better all solid mahogany wood instrument on the market that has this sound, feel or quality. I have had nothing but positive feedback from the many customers that have bought this exact mode from store.ukelikethepros.com.
- Top: Premium Solid Mahogany with Maple Accents
- Back: Premium Solid Mahogany
- Sides: Premium Solid Mahogany
- Sound-hole: Rosette in black/ white
- Binding: Maple with multi black/ white purfling
- Finish: Vintage satin
- Body Length: 10-15-16″
- Neck: Mahogany
- Frets: 14 to body; 18 total
- Fretboard: Hardwood w/ black/ white purfling strip on center
- Finish: Vintage
- Nut: Bone
- Scale Length: 15″
- Headstock: Mahogany
- Tuners: Gotoh friction
- Strings: Aquila
- Saddle: Bone
- Overall Length: 23-7/8″
- Tuned - G-C-E-A with High G
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Will match or beat any online price for similar new, in stock ukulele.
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com - $29.95 Value
- Each Instrument Inspected and Played Before Shipping
- Discounted Gig Bag and Hard Cases Available
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping to Lower 48 On Orders Over $400
- Free Setup From Ohana - Custom Setups Available (See Below)
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- Ohana Backed Warranty
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each Ohana comes with a factory setup BUT if you are particular about your setups, have arthritis, or want the easiest playability with low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* CASE - You can ADD an Ohana Padded Gig Bag for a discounted price or I would RECOMMEND adding a Hard Shell Case to protect your new instrument in shipment and beyond. Click the "ADD CASE"
* A humidifier is HIGHLY recommended with all orders. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele.
* Either the Oasis OH-18 (OH-32 for extra dry areas) or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
*A PICKUP (several brands available) - click ADD Pickup . Normal install times are 2-3 weeks. If you want your instrument sooner please use the RUSH pickup option.
*NOTE - You will receive a similar Ohana Ukulele in the PHOTOS
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org