Ohana TPK-25G Pineapple Sopranino Solid Mahogany "Baby Yoda"
The coolest the and smallest little all solid wood Pineapple on the market. You will absolutely fall in love with little gem.The Uke Like The Pros Pack Includes:
- Ohana TPK-25G Pineapple Sopranino Ukulele - All Solid Mahogany
- ULTP Microfiber Cloth
- ULTP Famous Case Candy
- ULTP Stickers
- ULTP Pocket Chord Chart
- Discounted Gig Bag and Hard Cases Available (Fits in Ohana UCP-19 Hardshell Case)
What could be sweeter than a tiny pineapple ukulele? Our TPK-25G features a high gloss finish and adorable headstock treatment reminiscent of a pineapple’s spiky top. All solid mahogany makes this “Ohana Tiny” far from toy-like!
- Top, Back, & Side: All Solid Mahogany
Body Length: 8-1/2″
- Neck: Mahogany
- Frets: 12
- Fretboard: Hardwood
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-5/16"
- Scale Length: 11-5/16″
- Headstock: Mahogany
- Tuners: Grover Nickel Open Geared w/ Black Buttons
- Strings: Aquila
- Saddle: Bone
- Overall Length: 19-1/8″
- Made in China
- TUNED: G-C-E-A with HIGH G
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Will match or beat any online price for similar new, in stock ukulele.
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com - $29.95 Value
- Each Instrument Inspected and Played Before Shipping
- Discounted Gig Bag and Hard Cases Available
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping to Lower 48
- Free Setup From Ohana - Custom Setups Available (See Below)
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- Ohana Backed Warranty
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each Ohana comes with a factory setup BUT if you are particular about your setups, have arthritis, or want the easiest playability with low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* CASE - You can ADD an Ohana Padded Gig Bag for a discounted price or I would RECOMMEND adding a Hard Shell Case to protect your new instrument in shipment and beyond. Click the "ADD CASE"
* A humidifier is HIGHLY recommended with all orders. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele.
* Either the Oasis OH-18 (OH-32 for extra dry areas) or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
*A PICKUP (several brands available) - click ADD Pickup . Normal install times are 2-3 weeks. If you want your instrument sooner please use the RUSH pickup option.
*NOTE - You will receive a similar Ohana Ukulele in the PHOTOS
- International Orders
- Return Policy
* International Orders - Customers are responsible for all Custom Duties and Fees for your country. These duties and fees vary in each country and are calculated once your instrument arrives to your country. Duties and Fees are not eligible for refund on any kind of international returns.
** For all International returns the customer is responsible for purchasing the RETURN shipping label. It is NOT possible for us to purchase these International return labels from our headquarters in the United States.
*** UPS may charge an additional "handling' fee" upon delivery.
At Uke Like The Pros our mission is to provide you with the very best customer service, the very best instruments, and the very best quality. We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. Our expert staff with over 30 years experience will do our best to help you pick the instrument that is right for you. Sometimes, though, it’s just not the right fit. We will take care of you!
All instruments have a five-day approval period. If you would like to return an instrument you must contact us within five days of receiving it, and must ship it back to Uke Like The Pros within seven days. *See below for Instruments damaged during shipping.
If the instrument or product is damaged, defective, or blemished* when you receive it, please let us know immediately and we will file a claim and help arrange return shipping. Upon receiving the instrument and confirming the damage or defect we will repair it, replace it, or issue a refund.
If an instrument or product is damaged during shipping, we will need to file a claim with our insurance company. Please keep the original box, packing material, and instrument, as photos will be needed to file a claim. We ask you to hold on to the damaged instrument or product until the insurance claim is settled. If the damaged instrument or product is shipped back to us before the claim is settled it will void the insurance claim. Don’t worry our team will guide you through this entire process.
If returning an instrument or product that is NOT damaged, defective, or blemished*, the customer is responsible for the full cost of the original shipping, return shipping, insurance, and a 15% restocking fee**. Any custom work, such as setups, strap buttons, or pickup installations are non-refundable.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument or product is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument, a 15% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
Any instrument with custom work which includes a neck strap button, pickup install, or tuner upgrade will incur a 30% restocking fee in addition to our return shipping policy
If the instrument or product is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
When shipping an instrument or product back to Uke Like The Pros, the customer is responsible for repacking the instrument or product. The instrument or product must be returned in the condition and packaging it arrived in including packaging materials and tags. (For information on how to pack instruments, see here) For domestic orders, we will arrange a return shipping label to be emailed to you. For international orders the customer must obtain their own label.
We can exchange or refund your purchase as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument.
* For instruments or products a blemish must be visible to the naked eye from at least 24 inches away or roughly an arms length in distance.
Instruments are handmade and wood comes from nature, neither one is perfect. We inspect and play each instrument before shipment, but every instrument, no matter the price will have variations in the wood grain and if inspected close enough will have some small imperfections.
Instruments under $500 will have some visible imperfections in the finish and wood. These imperfections are normal and does not mean the instrument is "B" stock, blemished, flawed, eligible for a discount, or free return. We want you to love your instrument and we hope you can enjoy playing it and sharing your music on your new instrument. Please email any concerns to email@example.com.
**Restocking fee is based on the full, non-discounted price of the instrument or product excluding add-ons or custom work (strap buttons, pickup installs, setups, tuner upgrade, etc.).
We work hard to ensure nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quickly as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you which is why we are available for you via phone (858)-256-0570 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Warranty Claims: Any warranty claim with your purchase (broken bridge, cracks in the wood, broken EQ/tuners, broken tuning pegs, manufacturing defects, etc.) will be responsibility of the manufacturer. We'll be more than happy to facility the claims process between you and the manufacturer. For assistance please contact us at email@example.com or (858)-256-0570.
** For discounted or used instruments: [DISCOUNTED] and [PRE-OWNED] items are sold as is and not returnable.
*** GIFT CARDS: All Gift Cards Sales are finals! We don't do any returns or refunds on Gift Cards.
*** International Orders - Customers are responsible for all Custom Duties and Fees for your country. These duties and fees vary in each country and are calculated once your instrument arrives to your country. Duties and Fees are not eligible for refund on any kind of international returns.
**** For all International returns the customer is responsible for purchasing the RETURN shipping label. It is NOT possible for us to purchase these International return labels from our headquarters in the United States.
***** Policy for Cancellations Before Shipping:
If you decide to cancel your purchase and your order is already been pulled from the shelves and packed there will be a 15% restocking fee taken out of the refund. In addition you will not receive a refund on any work (strap buttons, setup, pickup install, etc.) that is done on your instrument prior to your cancellation.
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 858-256-0570