Cornerstone Custom Tenor Ukulele Sinker Redwood "Big Red"
Here is an instrument that is just hard to believe; how does Peter Marreiros the master luthier of Cornerstone Ukuleles build such a beautiful ukulele with such commanding sound? This is a labor of love, for sure.
*NOTE - This is a prototype and was displayed at the Los Angeles International Ukulele Festival. I would consider this instrument in excellent condition but there are some light scratches below the sound hole caused by strumming. Because of this you will receive a huge discount on this one of a kind Cornerstone Ukulele that would normally sell for over $5000.*
The solid top is made of Sinker Redwood (over 100 years underwater), master grade Curly Honduras Mahogany back and sides (that's correct 'curly' ... check out the photos).
Check out these custom features:
- Blue Paua Abolone soundhole, purfing, fretboard, and headstock.
- Koa wood "leaf" fretboard inlay at the 3rd, 5th, 7th, 10th, 12th, and 16th frets.
- Ebony armrest that not only looks amazing but makes this ukulele comfortable to play weather your sitting or standing.
The sound? Just listen to the video to get some idea of the rich, bold projection with the crisp, fresh tones of the individual notes and the fabulous intonation up and down the neck. Remember, the speakers on our computers may not even do justice to the sound. Believe me, you will be honored and proud to own this treasure.
You might be asking yourself, "Why is a custom ukulele with so many features available for this incredibly reasonable price"? Great question and the answer is that this is a prototype of future custom ukuleles to come from Cornerstone. You get a one of the kind instrument with a lifetime warranty at an unheard of price for a customer ukulele. Hurry, I only have one and when it is snatched up ... well ...
- Master Grade Curly Honduras Mahogany Back and Sides
- Sinker Redwood Soundboard
- A-frame” Bracing on soundboard
- One piece Mahogany neck
- Ebony bindings
- Ebony Fretboard, bridge and headstock
- Blue Paua Abalone Purflings on soundboard, Neck and Headstock
- Macassar Ebony Backstrap (back of the headplate)
- String through bridge design with Brazilian rosewood anchor points inside
- Compensated bone saddle
- 17.25” Scale length on a 16” radiuses fretboard
- Koa vine inlay as fret markers.
- High gloss Polyester finish
- Free Uke Like The Pros Course of Your Choice at ukelikethepros.com (Premium Members can gift the course to someone else). $127 Value
- Deluxe Hard Case to protect your investment ($100 Value)
- Setup with Low Action and Ready to Play. $150 Value
- Lifetime Warranty from Cornerstone Ukulele
- Normally ships within 1-2 days, sometimes even same day.
*An LR-Baggs 5.0 Pickup can be installed for $250. Install times can vary and will delay shipping.
NOTE - This is a one of a kind, custom ukulele. You will receive the exact ukulele that is in the video and photos.