D'Addario EJ53T Black Nylon Ukulele Strings Tenor High G sets are designed for use with Hawaiian Tenor ukuleles. The 3rd string is a wound aluminum string complimented by a 1st, 2nd and 4th unwound string made from our warmest sounding black nylon. This set is optimized for standard GCEA tuning.
- Optimized for Tenor Ukuleles tuned to standard G-C-E-A tuning
- Black precision rectified nylon ensuring that the roundness and dimension control of each string are unsurpassed
- Preferred for their warm and long lasting tone
- Tenor Ukulele, Black Nylon, Aluminum Wound, Non-Ball End
- String Gauges: Black Nylon .028, .036, .032 Aluminum .036
The original ukulele offering from D’Addario, each black nylon string is carefully center-less ground to an ultra-smooth, ultra-precise final diameter for excellent feel and unparalleled intonation with a warm, long lasting acoustic tone.