This Kala Striped Ebony Tenor w/ EQ KA-EBY-TE (which is named "Demeter ") has a deep brown body with reddish-brown striping, finished in satin for a natural look. The light colored Maple rosette and binding creates a nice contrast to the Ebony body. Comes with a build in pickup, preamp, and tuner UK-300TR. This is an absolutely stunning instrument.
NOTE - You will receive the Kala Striped Ebony Tenor w/ EQ that is in the photos (not the one in the video, the video allows you to hear the sound of these great ukuleles).
- SIZE: Tenor
- TOP:Striped Ebony
- BACK & SIDES:Striped Ebony
- NUT & SADDLE:GraphTech NuBone®
- STRINGS:Aquila Super Nylgut®
- Scale Length: 17 inches
- Overall Instrument Length: 26.125 inches
- Body Length: 11.75 inches
- Number of frets: 18
- Width at upper bout: 7 inches
- Width at lower bout: 9.125 inches
- Width at waist: 5.5 inches
- Body Depth: 3.12 inches
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1.39 inches
- Fingerboard width at neck/body joint: 1.8 inches
UKE LIKE THE PROS FREEBIES
- Free Ukulele Course of Choice at ukelikethepros.com
- Free Kala Padded Gig Bag (not included from Kala)
- Setup and Ready to Play
- Usually ships within 1-2 days, sometimes even same day.
- Shipped with 100% insurance coverage.
NOTE - You will receive the Kala Striped Ebony Tenor w/ EQ that is in the photos, not the one in the video (the video allows you to hear the sound of these great ukuleles).