Enya EUT-Feather Solid Black Mahogany Tenor Ukulele With Stunning Inlay "Emmeline"
*NOTE - You will receive the Enya in the PHOTOS
This beautiful EUT-Feather Tenor Ukulele is all solid mahogany featuring a Feather image inlay in the fretboard, armrest binding and super thin body. Enya's "AcousticPlus" electronics system with built in actuator adds reverb, chorus & delay with or without plugging into an amp.
This stunning mahogany wood not only looks stunning but has a crisp and powerful tone that projects radiant overtones that will win any ukulele lover over.
You will not find a better sounding or looking or quality ukulele out there for this price range.
Mahogany offers a balance of features and affordability that make it uniquely suited to the construction of a great sounding Ukulele. While it's a hardwood, it's not too dense, but more than woods like Spruce or Cedar. Players will hear a focused tone - thicker in the mid range yet “punchy”.
A significant feature - the neck and middle back body are carved from a single piece of piece wood - adding to it's incredibly beautiful tone. The Enya "Feather" is an all solid mahogany Ukulele featuring a Feather image inlay in the fretboard, armrest binding and super thin body.
Enya's "AcousticPlus" electronics system with built in actuator adds reverb, chorus & delay with or without plugging into an amp. Comes with premium soft case.
- Top: Solid Premium Solid Mahogany Wood
- Back & Sides: Solid Premium Mahogany Wood
- Size: Tenor
- Neck: Solid Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fretboard: Richlite
- Fretboard Inlay: Feather - Maple & Abalone
- Finish: Gloss
- Binding: Armrest Contour
- Tuning Pegs: Gold Agate Die-Cast
- Nut & Sadle: Nubone
- Nut Width: 1-1/2 Inches
- Scale Length: 15 Inches
- Strings: D'Addario®EJ87
- PICKUP: Double® Custom AcousticPlus
- TUNED: G-C-E-A with High G
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Will match or beat any online price for similar new, in stock ukulele.
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com - $29.95 Value
- Free Enya Padded Gig Bag ($80 Value) (Discounted Hard Cases Available)
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping to Lower 48 On Orders Over $400
- Free Setup From Enya - Custom Setups Available (See Below)
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- Enya Backed Warranty
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each Enya comes with a factory setup BUT if you are particular about your setups, have arthritis, or want the easiest playability with low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* REQUIRED FOR WARRANTY - I cannot stress how important a humidifier is and I HIGHLY encourage you to get one. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele. If you ever have to file a claim with Enya the first question they will ask if you have a humidifier.
* Either the Oasis OH-18 (OH-32 for extra dry areas) or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
*A PICKUP (several brands available) - click ADD Pickup . Normal install times are 2-3 weeks. If you want your instrument sooner please use the RUSH pickup option.
*NOTE - You will receive the Enya that is in the PHOTOS
- Return Policy
At Uke Like The Pros our mission is to provide you with the very best customer service, the very best instruments, and the very best quality. We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. Our expert staff with over 30 years experience will do our best to help you pick the instrument that is right for you. Sometimes, though, it’s just not the right fit. We will take care of you!
All instruments have a five-day approval period. If you would like to return an instrument you must contact us within five days of receiving it, and must ship it back to Uke Like The Pros within seven days. *See below for Instruments damaged during shipping.
If the instrument is damaged, defective, or blemished* when you receive it, please let us know immediately and we will file a claim and help arrange return shipping. Upon receiving the instrument and confirming the damage or defect we will repair it, replace it, or issue a refund.
If an instrument or product is damaged during shipping, we will need to file a claim with our insurance company. Please keep the original box, packing material, and instrument, as photos will be needed to file a claim. We ask you to hold on to the damaged instrument or product until the insurance claim is settled. If the damaged instrument or product is shipped back to us before the claim is settled it will void the insurance claim. Don’t worry our team will guide you through this entire process.
If returning an instrument that is NOT damaged, defective, or blemished*, the customer is responsible for the full cost of the original shipping, return shipping, insurance, and a 10% restocking fee**. Any custom work, such as setups, strap buttons, or pickup installations are non-refundable.
When shipping an instrument back to Uke Like The Pros, the customer is responsible for repacking the instrument. The instrument must be returned in the condition and packaging it arrived in including packaging materials and tags. (For information on how to pack instruments, see here) For domestic orders, we will arrange a return shipping label to be emailed to you. For international orders the customer must obtain their own label.
We can exchange or refund your purchase as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument.
* For instruments a blemish must be visible to the naked eye from at least 24 inches away or roughly an arms length in distance.
Instruments are handmade and wood comes from nature, neither one is perfect. We inspect and play each instrument before shipment, but every instrument, no matter the price will have variations in the wood grain and if inspected close enough will have some small imperfections.
Instruments under $500 will have some visible imperfections in the finish and wood. These imperfections are normal and does not mean the instrument is "B" stock, blemished, flawed, eligible for a discount, or free return. We want you to love your instrument and we hope you can enjoy playing it and sharing your music on your new instrument. Please email any concerns to email@example.com.
**Restocking fee is based on the full, non-discounted price of the instrument excluding add-ons or custom work (strap buttons, pickup installs, setups, tuner upgrade, etc.).
We work hard to ensure nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quickly as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you which is why we are available for you via phone (858)-256-0570 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* For discounted or used instruments: These items are sold "As-Described" and cannot be returned or refunded unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described.
** International Orders - Customers are responsible for all Custom Duties and Fees for your country. These duties and fees vary in each country and are calculated once your instrument arrives to your country. Duties and Fees are not eligible for refund on any kind of international returns.
*** For all International returns the customer is responsible for purchasing the RETURN shipping label. It is NOT possible for us to purchase these International return labels from our headquarters in the United States.
**** Policy for Cancellations Before Shipping:
If you decide to cancel your purchase and your order is already been pulled from the shelves and packed there will be a 10% restocking fee taken out of the refund. In addition you will not receive a refund on any work (strap buttons, setup, pickup install, etc.) that is done on your instrument prior to your cancellation.
You can reach out to us at email@example.com or 858-256-0570
Enter a short text here about the feature of your product.