Enya EUT-K6 Solid Acacia Tenor Ukulele Acoustic Electric "Lava"
Often confused with Koa, Acacia refers to a family of wood species. A unique characteristic of Acacia is its resonate, woody tone that helps balance the natural tonal "brightness" normally founding many Ukuleles.
The K6 is an all solid Acacia instrument featuring a stunning Abalone fretboard and Abalone body/headstock binding, as well as the beautiful and intricate woodgrain naturally found in Acacia. Super balanced tone a stunning appearance make the K6 a great choice for discerning players.
Due to its unique tonal quality & beauty, Acacia is the only choice for some players.
Acacia is heavier and denser than Mahogany and thus has its own unique sound & projection characteristics.
Some compare the sound of Acacia woods to that of Hawaiian Koa - a deep woody tone.
The Enya EUT-K6 Solid Acacia features all solid Acacia, Florentine cutaway, pickup with tone and volume knobs, Abalone rosette and purfling, ebony binding, a Mahogany BT detachable neck, Gold Agate tuners, and built-in truss rod. Includes a Enya premium gig bag.
- Top: Solid Acacia
- Back & Sides: Solid Acacia
- Size: Tenor
- Neck: Solid Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Planate Abalone
- Finish: Gloss
- Binding: Ebony and Planate Abalone
- Rosette and Purfling: Planate Abalone
- Tuning Pegs: Gold Agate Die-Cast
- Nut & Sadle: Nubone
- Nut Width: 1-1/2 Inches
- Scale Length: 17 Inches
- Strings: D'Addario® J71T
- Pickup: Double® A2U with Tone & Volume Knobs
- Radius: YES
- TUNED: G-C-E-A with High G
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Will match or beat any online price for similar new, in stock ukulele.
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com - $29.95 Value
- Each Instrument Inspected and Played Before Shipping
- Free Enya Padded Gig Bag ($80 Value) (Discounted Hard Cases Available)
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping to Lower 48 On Orders Over $400
- Free Setup From Enya - Custom Setups Available (See Below)
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- Enya One Year Backed Warranty
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each Enya comes with a factory setup BUT if you are particular about your setups, have arthritis, or want the easiest playability with low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* CASE - Although the Enya comes with a padded gig bag, I would RECOMMEND adding a Hard Shell Case to protect your new instrument in shipment and beyond. Click the "ADD CASE"
* A humidifier is HIGHLY recommended with all orders. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele.
* Either the Oasis OH-18 (OH-32 for extra dry areas) or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
*An Lr-Baggs 5.0 Pickup can be installed for $250 - click ADD Pickup . Normal install times are 2-3 weeks. If you want your instrument sooner (5 business days) please use the RUSH pickup option.
*NOTE - You will receive a the Enya Ukulele in the PHOTOS
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org