Kanile'a GL6-Tru-R Deluxe G Solid Koa 6 String Guitarlele "Tyler's Desire"
My good friend Tyler from Ten Thumbs Pro not only plays and teaches ukulele and guitar but loves quality instruments that are beautiful to look at and wonderful to play. That is why I've named this beauty "Tyler's Desire".
The GL6 is the perfect step down instrument for the guitar player delving into the world of `ukulele. It has a 6-string 6-course set up on a fingerboard with a two-inch nut width. Tuning is A to A, as if you’ve dropped your capo on the 5th fret of your full size guitar. A beautiful rich tone is achieved with the super tenor deep body build and the exclusive Kanile`a string set specific to the GL6 20″ scale length.
- The GL6 is the Kanile`a guitarlele
- Introduced in 2004
- Super Tenor body
- 2″ classical guitar nut width6-string 6-course instrument tuned A – D – G – C – E – A
1. Free Uke Like The Pros Course of Your Choice at ukelikethepros.com (Premium Members can gift the course to someone else) $127 value.
2. Free Kanile'a Deluxe ABS Hard Shell Case.
3. Customized ULTP Setup with Low Action and Ready to Play. $99 Value
5. Normally ships within 1-2 days, sometimes even same day.
6. Shipped with 100% insurance coverage.
* An Lr-Baggs 5.0 Pickup can be installed for $250. Install times can vary and will delay shipping.
You will receive the Kanile'a GL6-Tru-R Deluxe G Solid Koa 6 String Guitarlele that is in the photos and in the video.
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org