Kanile'a KSDLX GL6 Deluxe Spruce & Koa 6 String Guitarlele "Luna" SUPER SPECIAL
*NOTE - You will receive the Guitarlele in the PHOTOS & VIDEO
* TUNED A TO A (A-D-G-C-E-A) but with different strings it is possible to tune E to E (E-A-D-G-B-E)
The Kanilea KSDLX GL6 guitarlele is special of the special. Most Kanile'a guitarleles are just boring koa, LOL. But this special guitarlele, which we named "Luna" features Deluxe Solid Spruce top and Deluxe Koa Back and Sides.
As you know, Spruce is one of the greatest woods for tops of guitarleles, ukuleles, and guitars. They are a players and a builders dream as the lush sound and overtones explode off the Spruce soundboard giving a bold and present sound.
But this is not just any Spruce wood on this KSDLX Guitarlele, it has all kinds of flame and curl on it to give it super cool look. Plus, the thick 3 layer rosette of ebony, dark koa wood and ebony really pops off when set on the brightly colored Spruce.
This KSDLX guitarlele also features top binding, super tenor body, gold hardware, ultra thin satin Mahogany neck and a 2 inch nut width.
The Kanilea is one of the few companies that is holding true to the Hawaiian tradition and building guitarleles out of Solid Spurce and Solid Koa.
Another great highlight of the Kanilea 6-String Guitarlele is the 2 inch nut width and the ultra slim neck. The GL6 is a baritone scale length (20 inches from nut to saddle) and the tuning is A to A (A-D-G-C-E-A), as if you capo a guitar at the 5th fret or if you add a low D and A string to your standard ukulele.
With every ukulele made and sold, Kanilea plants a koa tree to keep the Hawaiian tradition strong for generations to come.
- The GL6 is the Kanile`a guitarlele
- Solid Deluxe Solid Spurce Top
- Solid Deluxe Solid Koa Back and Sides
- Thick 3 Layer Rosette: Ebony-Koa-Ebony
- Super Tenor body
- 2 Inch classical guitar nut width
- 20 Inch Baritone Scale Length
- Solid Mahogany Neck
- Ultra Slim Satin Neck
- Ebony Fretboard and Bridge and Bridge Pins
- Black NuBone Nut and Saddle
- UV Cured High Gloss Body
- Kanile'a Guitarlele Strings
- TRU-R Bracing
- Made in Hawaii
- TUNED: A-D-G-C-E-A
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com ($29.95 Value)
- Each Instrument Inspected and Played Before Shipping
- Free Music Area Deluxe Padded Gig Bag ($149 Value)
- Free Kanilea Setup - Custom Setup RECOMMENDED (See Below)
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping to Lower 48
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- Kanile'a Backed Warranty
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each Kanilea comes with a factory setup BUT I strongly recommend adding a setup especially if you want the easiest playability, have arthritis, or are particular about your setups and want a low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* REQUIRED FOR WARRANTY - I cannot stress how important a humidifier is and I HIGHLY encourage you to get one. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele. If you ever have to file a claim with Kanilea the first question they will ask if you have a humidifier.
* Either the Oasis OH-18 (OH-32 for extra dry areas) or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
*A PICKUP (several brands available) - click ADD Pickup . Normal install times are 2-3 weeks. If you want your instrument sooner please use the RUSH pickup option.
*NOTE - You will receive the Kanile'a that is in the PHOTOS & VIDEO
- Return Policy
At Uke Like The Pros our mission is to provide you with the very best customer service, the very best instruments, and the very best quality. We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. Our expert staff with over 30 years experience will do our best to help you pick the instrument that is right for you. Sometimes, though, it’s just not the right fit. We will take care of you!
All instruments have a five-day approval period. If you would like to return an instrument you must contact us within five days of receiving it, and must ship it back to Uke Like The Pros within seven days. *See below for Instruments damaged during shipping.
If the instrument is damaged, defective, or blemished* when you receive it, please let us know immediately and we will file a claim and help arrange return shipping. Upon receiving the instrument and confirming the damage or defect we will repair it, replace it, or issue a refund.
If an instrument or product is damaged during shipping, we will need to file a claim with our insurance company. Please keep the original box, packing material, and instrument, as photos will be needed to file a claim. We ask you to hold on to the damaged instrument or product until the insurance claim is settled. If the damaged instrument or product is shipped back to us before the claim is settled it will void the insurance claim. Don’t worry our team will guide you through this entire process.
If returning an instrument that is NOT damaged, defective, or blemished*, the customer is responsible for the full cost of the original shipping, return shipping, insurance, and a 10% restocking fee**. Any custom work, such as setups, strap buttons, or pickup installations are non-refundable.
When shipping an instrument back to Uke Like The Pros, the customer is responsible for repacking the instrument. The instrument must be returned in the condition and packaging it arrived in including packaging materials and tags. (For information on how to pack instruments, see here) For domestic orders, we will arrange a return shipping label to be emailed to you. For international orders the customer must obtain their own label.
We can exchange or refund your purchase as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument.
* For instruments a blemish must be visible to the naked eye from at least 24 inches away or roughly an arms length in distance.
Instruments are handmade and wood comes from nature, neither one is perfect. We inspect and play each instrument before shipment, but every instrument, no matter the price will have variations in the wood grain and if inspected close enough will have some small imperfections.
Instruments under $500 will have some visible imperfections in the finish and wood. These imperfections are normal and does not mean the instrument is "B" stock, blemished, flawed, eligible for a discount, or free return. We want you to love your instrument and we hope you can enjoy playing it and sharing your music on your new instrument. Please email any concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Restocking fee is based on the full, non-discounted price of the instrument excluding add-ons or custom work (strap buttons, pickup installs, setups, tuner upgrade, etc.).
We work hard to ensure nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quickly as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you which is why we are available for you via phone (858)-256-0570 and email: email@example.com.
* For discounted or used instruments: These items are sold "As-Described" and cannot be returned or refunded unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described.
** International Orders - Customers are responsible for all Custom Duties and Fees for your country. These duties and fees vary in each country and are calculated once your instrument arrives to your country. Duties and Fees are not eligible for refund on any kind of international returns.
*** For all International returns the customer is responsible for purchasing the RETURN shipping label. It is NOT possible for us to purchase these International return labels from our headquarters in the United States.
**** Policy for Cancellations Before Shipping:
If you decide to cancel your purchase and your order is already been pulled from the shelves and packed there will be a 10% restocking fee taken out of the refund. In addition you will not receive a refund on any work (strap buttons, setup, pickup install, etc.) that is done on your instrument prior to your cancellation.
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 858-256-0570
Enter a short text here about the feature of your product.