Romero Creations Tiny Tenor 6 String Guilele RC-TT6-SM Spruce/Mahogany "Crosscut"
The Tiny Tenor 6 String is a punchy little instrument with lots of overtones and great sustain. Perfect for the guitar player who is wanting that ukulele sound or ukulele player looking for the benefit of 2 added bass strings.
Conceptualized by 6 time GRAMMY® Award winning ‘ukulele virtuoso Daniel Ho and master luthier Pepe Romero, a 6 string version of the Tiny Tenor (tuned A to A).
- Designed by Pepe Romero & Daniel Ho
- 17” tenor scale length
- 20’ radiused fingerboard
- Solid Spruce Top
- Solid Mahogany Sides & Back
- 2" Nut Width
- Tiny Tenor Shape Body
- Ebony Fretboard and Bridge
- Powerful, crisp tone
- High quality 16:1 Tuners
- Tuned A to A (A - D - G - C - E - A) with Pepe Romero Strings Tenor Guilele set
- Free Uke Like The Pros Course of Your Choice at ukelikethepros.com (Premium Members can gift the course to someone else). $127 Value
- Free Professional Grade Global Green Eco-Friendly Case by Access
- Custom Setup by Pepe with Low Action and Ready to Play. $99 Value
- Normallys ships within 1-2 days, sometimes even same day.
- 2 Year Warranty Backed by Pepe Romero Jr.
- Shipped with 100% Insurance
* An Misi Pickup can be installed by Pepe for $250. Install times can vary and will delay shipping.
NOTE *You will receive the exact Tiny Tenor 6 String Guilele that is in the photos.*