Now available in Matte Black Stain with Kala Round Wound Strings! The Journeyman is the grandest U•BASS® in the new line up, made of Mahogany with white binding, f-holes, and a cutaway. The Journeyman is great for gigging, has the original U•BASS® tone, and it won’t break the bank. Hone your skills and perfect your craft, this U•BASS® is made to take you as far as you want to go. The Journeyman will set you on your way to becoming a master. Available in a fretted model.
- SIZE:Acoustic-Electric U•BASS®
- BACK & SIDES:Mahogany
- FINISH: Matte Black
- SADDLE: Plastic
- STRINGS: Kala Round Wounds
- TUNERS:Custom Black Die Cast
- SHORT SCALE:20.875 in
- OVERALL LENGTH:29.625 in
- INCLUDES:Padded Gig Bag
Scale Length: 20.875 inches, Overall Instrument Length: 29.625 inches, Number of frets: 16, Body Length: 13.9375 inches, Width at upper bout: 7.875 inches, Width at lower bout: 10.5 inches, Width at waist: 7.062 inches, Body depth: 3.125 inches, Fingerboard width at nut: 1.75 inches, Fingerboard width at neck/body joint: 2.25 inches
- Free Uke Like The Pros Course of Your Choice at ukelikethepros.com (Premium Members can gift the course to someone else) $67 value.
- Free KALA Padded Gig Bag with distinctive U•BASS® design.
- Normally ships within 1-2 days, sometimes even same day.
- Shipped with 100% insurance coverage