KoAloha KTM-06 Tenor Imaikalani 6 String Ukulele Hawaiian Koa "Jadeite" LIMITED EDITION
TUNED - Low G, C-C, E, A-A (the C and A strings are an octave apart and have both High C, Low C and High A and Low A).
* NOTE - You will receive the KoAloha KTM-06 that is in PHOTOS (Video is info and sound reference)
OMG!!! I have waited years for this KoAloha Imaikalani at store.ukelikethepros.com and for me to personally have one.
To be clear this is a 6 string ukulele (double C and A strings), not a guitarlele. These are incredible.
All solid koa wood, made in Hawaii and Amazing and RARE.
These 6 String Imaikalani will give you a HUGE sound as they add an octave string for both the C and A strings. That means you will have High C and Low C, as well as High A and Low A all together in one masterpiece.
Think of a lush, warm and full sound that will make your chords jump off the fretboard and fill the air with one of the most wonderful sounds you will ever hear.
These are limited as KoAloha only makes them in SMALL batches every few years. I have one in my collection and you need one too.
- Made in Hawaii at KoAloha shop in Honolulu
- All Solid Koa Body (Top, Back, and Sides)
- CNC-cut Mahogany Tenor Neck
- TUSQ Nut and Saddle
- 1-7/16 Inch Nut Width
- 17-1/8 Inch Tenor Scale Length
- KoAloha 5-pointed Crown Headstock
- Ebony Fretboard and Bridge
- 20-Fret Fretboard, Joined at the 14th Fret (new 2020 Design)
- Single-Piece Sidewall Construction
- KoAloha’s Patented “Musubi” Soundhole
- New and Improved High gloss finish
- Abalone Headstock Logo and Fretboard Markers
- Tuned Low G, C-C, E, A-A (the C and A strings are an octave apart and have both High C, Low C and High A and Low A).
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com ($29.95 Value)
- Each Instrument Inspected and Played Before Shipping
- Free Deluxe Hard Shell Case ($99 Value)
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping to Lower 48
- Free KoAloha Setup - Custom Setup RECOMMENDED (See Below)
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- "Better Than The Weather" KoAloha Lifetime Warranty
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each KoAloha comes with a factory setup BUT I strongly recommend adding a setup especially if you want the easiest playability, have arthritis, or are particular about your setups and want a low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* REQUIRED FOR WARRANTY - I cannot stress how important a humidifier is and I HIGHLY encourage you to get one. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele. If you ever have to file a claim with KoAloha the first question they will ask if you have a humidifier.
* Either the Oasis OH-18, OH-32 or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
*A PICKUP (several brands available) - click ADD Pickup . Normal install times are 2-3 weeks. If you want your instrument sooner please use the RUSH pickup option.
* NOTE - You will receive the KoAloha in the PHOTOS
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org