KoAloha Slimline Tenor Ukulele KTM-S00 Solid Koa "Colibri" Made in Hawaii (NO PICKUP INSTALLED)
* NOTE - This is a KoAloha Slimline Tenor Ukulele with NO pickup.
The Slimline is one of my favorite models that KoAloha makes. The sound is HUGE and you will be amazed at how full and warm the sound is for a slim body.
I recorded my 1st and Best Selling course Master The Ukulele 1 on a KoAloha Slimline Tenor just like this one.
This is the original, handmade all solid wood koa KoAloha Ukulele. If your ready to get one of the finest instruments you will ever own, then you will not be disappointed in this KoAloha Tenor Ukulele.
This is one of the best tenors you will find!! Tons of volume and clarity, easy to play, and 100% Hawaiian!
Plus you get the "better than the weather" KoAloha warranty which means they will fix or replace your ukulele if you have any issues with if, for life.
The KoAloha sound and feel is entirely unique to their line of instruments. Mr. Alvin Okami and his son Paul have developed their own bracing, designs, and at times, completely new instruments. They have approached ukulele making like artists and have given us a wonderful sounding koa ukulele in each size. Here in Hawaii the tenor size is the most popular. Many of KoAloha’s endorsed artists play this model, like Herb Ohta Jr., Raiatea Helm and tons of others. We guarantee that you will love the radiant sounds from this splendid Hawaiian Made koa tenor!
- All Solid Hawaiian Koa body (Top, Sides and Back)
- Solid Mahogany CNC-cut tenor neck
- TUSQ nut and saddle
- KoAloha 5-pointed crown headstock
- Ebony fretboard and straight design bridge
- Scale Length: 17 Inches
- Nut Width: 1-1/2 Inches
- 20-fret straight-cut fretboard, joined at the 15th fret
- Single-piece sidewall construction
- KoAloha’s patented “Musubi” soundhole
- High gloss finish
- “Better than the Weather” Lifetime Warranty
- KoAloha Fluorocarbon Strings
- Made in Hawaii
- Tuned: G-C-E-A with Low G
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com ($29.95 Value)
- Each Instrument Inspected and Played Before Shipping
- Free Deluxe Hard Shell Case ($99 Value)
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping to Lower 48
- Free KoAloha Setup - Custom Setup RECOMMENDED (See Below)
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- "Better Than The Weather" KoAloha Lifetime Warranty
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each KoAloha comes with a factory setup BUT I strongly recommend adding a setup especially if you want the easiest playability, have arthritis, or are particular about your setups and want a low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* REQUIRED FOR WARRANTY - I cannot stress how important a humidifier is and I HIGHLY encourage you to get one. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele. If you ever have to file a claim with KoAloha the first question they will ask if you have a humidifier.
* Either the Oasis OH-18, OH-32 or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
* NOTE - You will receive the KoAloha in the PHOTOS
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
You can reach out to us at email@example.com