Ohana BK-14 Mahogany Baritone Ukulele
This baritone ukulele offers rich, warm mahogany laminate and rich, warm sound. You won't believe the deep tones and fantastic projection of this little gem.
With an overall length of 30 1/2 inches and body length of 14 1/8" you get everything you desire in a quality built baritone ukulele at a very comfortable price point.
- Top: Laminate Mahogany
- Back and Sides: Laminate Mahogany
- Rosette: in black/white
- Finish Satin
- Binding: Black with black/white purfling
- Neck: Mahogany
- Frets: 14 to body; total 20
- Fretboard: hardwood
- Nut and Saddle: Bone
- Tuners: Grover chrome open geared
- Body Length: 14 1/8 inches
- Overall Length 30 1/2 inches
- Scale Length: 19 1/2 inches
- Aquila Strings
- Set-up by Ohana
- Free Uke Like The Pros Course of Your Choice at ukelikethepros.com (Premium Members can gift the course to someone else) $67 value
- Free Ohana Premium Padded Gig Pad (added by Uke Like The Pros)
- .Normally ships within 1-2 days, sometimes even same day
- Shipped with 100% insurance coverage*
* An Lr-Baggs 5.0 Pickup can be installed for $250. Install times can vary and will delay shipping.
You will receive a Ohana BK-14 Mahogany Baritone Ukulele that is very similar in appearance to the one pictured above but not necessarily that particular ukulele.
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org