Romero Creations RC-GT-K Grand Tenor Ukulele Koa "Tiger Shark"
The Grand Tenor by Romero Creations is my favorite model due to it's huge sound, bigger body and amazing tone.
* You will receive the exact Romero Creations Grand Tenor Ukulele that is in the PHOTOS.
They are absolute gorgeous instruments with all solid Koa wood, high gloss, Abalone rosette, ebony fretboards and bridge, and super sleek neck.
The 2 inch nut width gives you plenty of space to play all your favorite songs and chords. If you are looking for something that has a unique feel and sound unlike any other tenor you have heard, this is the model for you.
The Romero Creations Grand Tenor Ukulele is to a tenor ‘ukulele what a grand piano is to a piano. Its oversized tenor body produces a deeper, fuller sound, and its slightly wider neck and string spacing allows for cleaner fingerstyle playing.
- Solid Koa Top, Sides, and Back
- Designed by Pepe Romero
- 17 Inch Tenor Scale Length
- 1 1/2 Inch Nut Width
- 3 Inch Body Width
- Abalone Rosette
- Ebony Fingerboard & Bridge
- Romero Signature Headstock
- Gloss Finish
- Pepe Romero Strings: UT2 Tenor Ukulele Set (Low G)
- TUNED: G - C - E - A with Low G
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Will match or beat any online price for similar new, in stock ukulele.
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com ($29.95 Value)
- Each Instrument Inspected and Played Before Shipping
- Free Professional Access Case - $67 value (Discounted Hard Cases Available).
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping on Orders Over $400 to Lower 48 States
- Free Romero Creations Setup - Custom Setup RECOMMENDED (See Below)
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day.
- Worldwide Fully Insured Shipping Available.
- 2 Year Warranty Backed by Pepe Romero Jr.
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each Romero Creations comes with a factory setup BUT I strongly recommend adding a setup especially if you want the easiest playability, have arthritis, or are particular about your setups and want a low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* A humidifier is HIGHLY encouraged with all orders. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele. If you ever have to file a claim with Romero Creations the first question they will ask if you have a humidifier.
* Either the Oasis OH-18 (OH-32 for extra dry areas) or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
* You can simply click the add to order box to add the humidifier.
*A PICKUP (several brands available) - click ADD Pickup . Normal install times are 2-3 weeks. If you want your instrument sooner please use the RUSH pickup option.
* NOTE - You will receive the exact Romero Creations that is in the PHOTOS.
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org