Kala Bocote Butterfly Tenor Ukulele KA-BFT "Spiral"
The Kala Bocote Butterfly tenor ukulele, KA-BFT exhibits beautiful figuring of sweeps and swirls, creating an impressive look. Bocote is a dark wood from Mexico with an even darker striping that makes this wood unmistakable. The top has a cool maple rope binding and the back is arched which helps create it's big and warm sound, feel, and look.
- SIZE: Tenor
- TOP: Bocote
- BACK & SIDES: Bocote
- BINDING: Maple Rope
- FINISH: Satin
- NECK: Mahogany
- FINGERBOARD: Walnut
- NUT & SADDLE: GraphTech NuBone®
- HEADSTOCK: Standard Kala
- STRINGS: Aquila Super Nylgut®
- ELECTRONICS: NA
- Scale Length: 17 inches
- Overall Instrument Length: 26.125 inches
- Body Length: 11.75 inches
- Number of frets: 18
- Width at upper bout: 7 inches
- Width at lower bout: 9.125 inches
- Width at waist: 5.5 inches
- Body Depth: 3.12 inches
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1.39 inches,
- Fingerboard width at neck/body joint: 1.8 inches
- Free Master The Ukulele 1 course at ukelikethepros.com. You can gift the course to someone else. $67 Value
- Free Kala Padded Gig Bag (not included from Kala) $20 Value
- Usually ships within 1-2 days, sometimes even same day.
- Shipped with 100% insurance coverage.
Note - You will receive the KALA Bocote Butterfly Tenor Ukulele that is in the photos.
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org