Kala Solid Flame Maple Tenor Cutaway Ukulele (KA-ASFM-C-C) "Deadwood"
New for 2019, the Solid Flame Maple Series comes in concert and tenor models. Maple offers a clear, transparent tone, and ample projection with great note separation. The figuring of the Maple along with a slotted headstock, Florentine cutaway, and purpleheart binding make this ukulele stand out. The Solid Flame Maple series is an all Maple build including the neck. Available in concert and tenor models, both with a cutaway.
Scale Length: 14.875 inches
- Overall Instrument Length: 24.25 inches
- Body Length: 11.187 inches
- Number of frets: 19, Width at upper bout: 5.875 inches
- Width at lower bout: 8.25 inches
- Width at waist: 4.937 inches
- Body Depth: 2.787 inches
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1.39 inches,
- Fingerboard width at neck/body joint: 1.77 inches
- Free Uke Like The Pros Course of Your Choice at ukelikethepros.com (ULTP members can gift the course to someone else). Up to $127 Value
- Free Kala padded gig bag (not included by Kala)
- Normally ships within 1-2 days, sometimes even same day
- Shipped with 100% insurance coverage
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org