100 Christmas Carols For Ukulele
Take the uke along when you go Christmas caroling this year! This massive collection includes 100 of your favorite carols: Angels We Have Heard on High • Away in a Manger • The Boar's Head Carol • Coventry Carol • Deck the Hall • The First Noel • Go, Tell It on the Mountain • The Holly and the Ivy • I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day • It Came upon the Midnight Clear • Joy to the World • Masters in This Hall • O Little Town of Bethlehem • Pat-A-Pan • Rise Up, Shepherd, and Follow • Silent Night • The Twelve Days of Christmas • What Child Is This? • and more.
Width: 9.0"Length: 12.0"
- Angels From Heaven
- Angels From The Realms Of Glory
- Angels We Have Heard On High
- As Each Happy Christmas
- As Lately We Watched
- As With Gladness Men Of Old
- Away In A Manger
- Away In A Manger
- A Baby In The Cradle
- Bells Over Bethlehem
- Beside Thy Cradle Here I Stand
- The Boar's Head Carol
- A Boy Is Born In Bethlehem
- Break Forth, O Beauteous, Heavenly Light
- Bring A Torch, Jeannette, Isabella
- Carol Of The Birds
- A Child Is Born In Bethlehem
- Child Jesus Came To Earth This Day
- Christ Is Born This Evening
- Christ Was Born On Christmas Day
- Christians, Awake! Salute The Happy Morn
- The Christmas Tree With Its Candles Gleaming
- Come, All Ye Shepherds
- Come, Thou Long-Expected Jesus
- Coventry Carol
- Dance Of The Sugar Plum Fairy, Op. 71a
- A Day, Bright Day Of Glory
- Deck The Hall
- Ding Dong! Merrily On High!
- The First Noel
- The Friendly Beasts
- From Heaven Above To Earth I Come
- Fum, Fum, Fum
- Go, Tell It On The Mountain
- God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen
- Good Christian Men, Rejoice
- Good King Wenceslas
- The Happy Christmas Comes Once More
- Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
- He Is Born, The Holy Child (Il Est Ne, Le Divin Enfant)
- Here We Come A-Wassailing
- The Holly And The Ivy
- I Am So Glad On Christmas Eve
- I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day
- I Saw Three Ships
- In The Field With Their Flocks Abiding
- In The Silence Of The Night
- It Came Upon The Midnight Clear
- Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desiring
- Jesus Holy, Born So Lowly
- Joy To The World
- Lo, How A Rose E'er Blooming
- Masters In This Hall
- Neighbor, What Has You So Excited?
- Noel! Noel!
- O Bethlehem
- O Christmas Tree
- O Come, All Ye Faithful
- O Come Away, Ye Shepherds
- O Come, Little Children
- O Come Rejoicing
- O Come, O Come Immanuel
- O Holy Night
- O Let Us All Be Glad Today
- O Little Town Of Bethlehem
- O Sanctissima
- Of The Father's Love Begotten
- On Christmas Night
- Once In Royal David's City
- Pat-A-Pan (Willie, Take Your Little Drum)
- Rejoice And Be Merry
- Ring Out, Ye Wild And Merry Bells
- Rise Up, Shepherd, And Follow
- Shepherds, Shake Off Your Drowsy Sleep
- Shepherds' Cradle Song
- Shout The Glad Tidings
- Silent Night
- The Simple Birth
- Sing, O Sing, This Blessed Morn
- Sing We Now Of Christmas
- Sleep, Holy Babe
- Sleep, O Sleep, My Lovely Child
- The Snow Lay On The Ground
- The Star Of Christmas Morning
- Star Of The East
- Still, Still, Still
- There's A Song In The Air
- 'Twas The Night Before Christmas
- The Twelve Days Of Christmas
- A Virgin Unspotted
- Watchman, Tell Us Of The Night
- We Three Kings Of Orient Are
- We Wish You A Merry Christmas
- Wexford Carol
- What Child Is This?
- When Christ Was Born Of Mary Free
- When Christmas Morn Is Dawning
- While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks
- Winds Through The Olive Trees
- Return Policy
At Uke Like The Pros our mission is to provide you with the very best customer service, the very best instruments, and the very best quality. We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. Our expert staff with over 30 years experience will do our best to help you pick the instrument that is right for you. Sometimes, though, it’s just not the right fit. We will take care of you!
All instruments have a five-day approval period. If you would like to return an instrument you must contact us within five days of receiving it, and must ship it back to Uke Like The Pros within seven days. *See below for Instruments damaged during shipping.
If the instrument is damaged, defective, or blemished* when you receive it, please let us know immediately and we will file a claim and help arrange return shipping. Upon receiving the instrument and confirming the damage or defect we will repair it, replace it, or issue a refund.
If an instrument or product is damaged during shipping, we will need to file a claim with our insurance company. Please keep the original box, packing material, and instrument, as photos will be needed to file a claim. We ask you to hold on to the damaged instrument or product until the insurance claim is settled. If the damaged instrument or product is shipped back to us before the claim is settled it will void the insurance claim. Don’t worry our team will guide you through this entire process.
If returning an instrument that is NOT damaged, defective, or blemished*, the customer is responsible for the full cost of the original shipping, return shipping, insurance, and a 10% restocking fee**. Any custom work, such as setups, strap buttons, or pickup installations are non-refundable.
When shipping an instrument back to Uke Like The Pros, the customer is responsible for repacking the instrument. The instrument must be returned in the condition and packaging it arrived in including packaging materials and tags. (For information on how to pack instruments, see here) For domestic orders, we will arrange a return shipping label to be emailed to you. For international orders the customer must obtain their own label.
We can exchange or refund your purchase as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument.
* For instruments a blemish must be visible to the naked eye from at least 24 inches away or roughly an arms length in distance.
Instruments are handmade and wood comes from nature, neither one is perfect. We inspect and play each instrument before shipment, but every instrument, no matter the price will have variations in the wood grain and if inspected close enough will have some small imperfections.
Instruments under $500 will have some visible imperfections in the finish and wood. These imperfections are normal and does not mean the instrument is "B" stock, blemished, flawed, eligible for a discount, or free return. We want you to love your instrument and we hope you can enjoy playing it and sharing your music on your new instrument. Please email any concerns to email@example.com.
**Restocking fee is based on the full, non-discounted price of the instrument excluding add-ons or custom work (strap buttons, pickup installs, setups, tuner upgrade, etc.).
We work hard to ensure nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quickly as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you which is why we are available for you via phone (858)-256-0570 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* For discounted or used instruments: These items are sold "As-Described" and cannot be returned or refunded unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described.
** International Orders - Customers are responsible for all Custom Duties and Fees for your country. These duties and fees vary in each country and are calculated once your instrument arrives to your country. Duties and Fees are not eligible for refund on any kind of international returns.
*** For all International returns the customer is responsible for purchasing the RETURN shipping label. It is NOT possible for us to purchase these International return labels from our headquarters in the United States.
**** Policy for Cancellations Before Shipping:
If you decide to cancel your purchase and your order is already been pulled from the shelves and packed there will be a 10% restocking fee taken out of the refund. In addition you will not receive a refund on any work (strap buttons, setup, pickup install, etc.) that is done on your instrument prior to your cancellation.
You can reach out to us at email@example.com or 858-256-0570
Enter a short text here about the feature of your product.