[100% Profits Donated] Ohana CK-470G Concert Ukulele Solid Spruce Top and Solid Rosewood Limited Edition "Firefly"
This amazing ukulele was donated by Ohana and 100% of the proceeds will be donated to the music non-profit, Guitars and Ukuleles in the Classroom, guitarsintheclassroom.org
The Ohana Padded Gig Bag in PHOTOS is INCLUDED
Our all solid -470G is made to be played in spruce and rosewood. This tenor scale limited edition features a beveled comfort edge to ensure you’ll be able to play all night long. A perfectly elegant rosette in abalone and rosewood matches the overall aesthetic and is finished in high gloss.
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Beveled Edge Armrest
- Finish: Gloss
- Rosett: Abalone Inlay
- Frets: 14 to body; 19 total
- Fretboard Marker: Abalone Inlay
- Nut and Saddle: Bone
- Headstock: Mahogany w/ Rosewood Headplate
- Tuners: Deluxe Open Geared
- Strings: Florocarbon
- Nut Width: 1-3/8 Inches
- Body Length: 10-15/16 inches
- Scale Length: 15 inches
- Total Length: 24-1/4 inches
- TUNED: G-C-E-A with High G
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Will match or beat any online price for similar new, in stock ukulele.
- Free 3 Month Premium Membership or free course of your choice at ukelikethepros.com (Premium Members can gift the course to someone else). $127 Value
- Free Ohana Gig Bag ($90 Value) - Hard Shell Cases Available
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping to Lower 48 On Orders Over $400
- Free Ohana Factory Setup Custom Setups Available (See Below)
- Free Surprise Case “Candy” Included with Every Order
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- Ohana Backed Warranty
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each Ohana is double checked at the USA Ohana factory BUT if you are particular about your setups, have arthritis, or want the easiest playability with low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* A humidifier is HIGHLY recommended with all orders. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele.
* Either the Oasis OH-18 or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com
* You can simply click the add to order box to add the humidifier.
* An LR-Baggs 5-0 Pickup can be installed for $250. Install times can vary and will delay shipping.
* You can simply click the add to order box to add the pickup.
NOTE - You will receive a similar Ohana CK-450-QEL Ukulele that is photos
- Return Policy
At Uke Like The Pros our mission is to provide you with the very best customer service, the very best instruments, and the very best quality. We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. Our expert staff with over 30 years experience will do our best to help you pick the instrument that is right for you. Sometimes, though, it’s just not the right fit. We will take care of you!
All instruments have a five-day approval period. If you would like to return an instrument you must contact us within five days of receiving it, and must ship it back to Uke Like The Pros within seven days. *See below for Instruments damaged during shipping.
If the instrument is damaged, defective, or blemished* when you receive it, please let us know immediately and we will file a claim and help arrange return shipping. Upon receiving the instrument and confirming the damage or defect we will repair it, replace it, or issue a refund.
If an instrument or product is damaged during shipping, we will need to file a claim with our insurance company. Please keep the original box, packing material, and instrument, as photos will be needed to file a claim. We ask you to hold on to the damaged instrument or product until the insurance claim is settled. If the damaged instrument or product is shipped back to us before the claim is settled it will void the insurance claim. Don’t worry our team will guide you through this entire process.
If returning an instrument that is NOT damaged, defective, or blemished*, the customer is responsible for the full cost of the original shipping, return shipping, insurance, and a 15% restocking fee**. Any custom work, such as setups, strap buttons, or pickup installations are non-refundable.
When shipping an instrument back to Uke Like The Pros, the customer is responsible for repacking the instrument. The instrument must be returned in the condition and packaging it arrived in including packaging materials and tags. (For information on how to pack instruments, see here) For domestic orders, we will arrange a return shipping label to be emailed to you. For international orders the customer must obtain their own label.
We can exchange or refund your purchase as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument.
* For instruments a blemish must be visible to the naked eye from at least 24 inches away or roughly an arms length in distance.
Instruments are handmade and wood comes from nature, neither one is perfect. We inspect and play each instrument before shipment, but every instrument, no matter the price will have variations in the wood grain and if inspected close enough will have some small imperfections.
Instruments under $500 will have some visible imperfections in the finish and wood. These imperfections are normal and does not mean the instrument is "B" stock, blemished, flawed, eligible for a discount, or free return. We want you to love your instrument and we hope you can enjoy playing it and sharing your music on your new instrument. Please email any concerns to email@example.com.
**Restocking fee is based on the full, non-discounted price of the instrument excluding add-ons or custom work (strap buttons, pickup installs, setups, tuner upgrade, etc.).
We work hard to ensure nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quickly as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you which is why we are available for you via phone (858)-256-0570 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* For discounted or used instruments: These items are sold "As-Described" and cannot be returned or refunded unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described.
** International Orders - Customers are responsible for all Custom Duties and Fees for your country. These duties and fees vary in each country and are calculated once your instrument arrives to your country. Duties and Fees are not eligible for refund on any kind of international returns.
*** For all International returns the customer is responsible for purchasing the RETURN shipping label. It is NOT possible for us to purchase these International return labels from our headquarters in the United States.
**** Policy for Cancellations Before Shipping:
If you decide to cancel your purchase and your order is already been pulled from the shelves and packed there will be a 15% restocking fee taken out of the refund. In addition you will not receive a refund on any work (strap buttons, setup, pickup install, etc.) that is done on your instrument prior to your cancellation.
Any instrument with custom work which includes a neck strap button, pickup install, or tuner upgrade will incur a 30% restocking fee in addition to our return shipping policy
You can reach out to us at email@example.com or 858-256-0570
Enter a short text here about the feature of your product.