Aquila 153C RED SERIES Guitarlele Strings E Tuning (E-A-D-G-B-E)
- For Tenor Guitarlele
- Tuning: E to E - (E-A-D-G-B-E)
- Full set of 6 Strings
- Mix of NYLGUT andred copper powder
- Colour: red-brown
- Red Series - Nylgut made firstly elastic and then added with red copper powder in order to increase the density to about twice that of standard white Nylgut.
- Slightly rough surface; this texture has eliminated the squeak that sometime happen with the Nylguts.
- The new red-brown strings feature a great feel, excellent elasticity andaccurate intonationpast the 12th fret.
- Pressing strongly the string on the frets, the note does not became sharper.It is not necessary to file the nut slot wider to accommodate it
Hand-Crafted In Italy
- For Guitarlele with Tuning E to E (E-A-D-G-B-E)
- Sold as a set of 6 strings
THE GUILELE/GUITALELE RED SERIES sets provide superior performance over traditional strings for musicians who love clear, sharp sounds and powerful voicing across the full scale of the instrument. You never heard a sound like this before, simply because before it did not exist,
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
You can reach out to us at email@example.com