Aquila 56U Ukulele BARITONE High-D Tuning - DGBE (w/ wound G-string) - Full Set of Strings
- Full Set Of Strings For Baritone Ukulele with D-G-B-E Tuning
- Comes with HIGH D 4th String
- Comes with WOUND G 3rd String
Hand-Crafted In Italy
- Nylgut strings provide better sound than traditional Nylon or PVDF.
- Designed to have excellent player feel and a sweet tone similar to that of genuine gut strings.
- Proprietary composite material absorbs less moisture to assure tuning stability.
- Accurately gauged strings of varying densities provides increased accuracy of fret-intonation.
- For Baritone Ukulele - DGBE Tuning with HIGH D
- Sold as a set of four strings
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
* For discounted or used instruments:
These items are sold "As-Described" and cannot be returned or refunded unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described.
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org