Aquila Lava Series Ukulele Strings Baritone DGBE Tuning (High D) 116 U - Full Set of Strings
*This set of Baritone Strings are for those that want to tune their Baritone Ukulele like a traditional soprano/concert/tenor ukulele in DGBE tuning
- Full Set Of Strings For Baritone Ukulele with DGBE Tuning (High D)
- For a Baritone Ukulele (19" scale length, 30" total length)Tuning: High D tuning, Same tuning used on Soprano, Concert and Tenor Ukes, but designed to work on a Baritone Scale Length
- Made from Aquila's Supernylgut Material
- Colored Gray-black inspired by "Volcanic Rocks"
- String Gauges, Tension: .62mm, 4.4Kg - .80mm, 3.8Kg - .95mm, 3.6Kg - .67mm, 4.1Kg
Hand-Crafted In Italy
- Set / Baritone Ukulele 4-string D G B E - (high D) Tuning
- All strings made of SUPER NYLGUT
- Colour:grey-black withmother-of-pearl shimmer
- Aquila LAVA SERIES for ukulele - A grey-black string coloured with a touch of mother-of-pearl inspired by "volcanic rocks".
- Aquila's Lava Series, naturally inspired by volcano, an Hawaiian symbol of new life, is the respectful homage to the Hawaiian people who made the ukulele worldwide famous and share their happiness with thousand of people all around the world.
- The Lava Series strings maintain the same identical mechanical and sound properties of Aquila's famous white-pearl Super Nylgut ukulele strings.
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
You can reach out to us at email@example.com