This KoAloha Guitarlele shown is called "Blonde Zebra." This is the actual Guitarlele you will receive.
This is a brand new instrument that comes with a padded gig bag.
This is a new version of KoALoha classic tenor sized guilele, the D-VI. This Opio model is replacing the D-VI and is made with solid acacia and the same sound and feel that made the D-VI popular but at a lower cost, which is always nice.
- 17" Scale
- All solid acacia body
- Hand-shaped sapele tenor neck
- TUSQ(tm) nut and saddle
- KoAloha 5-pointed crown headstock
- Mahogany fretboard and bridge
- Joined at the 15th fret
- Single-piece sidewall construction
- 6 Strings – Standard ADGCEA, Relative Slack Key Tuning Optional
- Tuners inline, three per side
- KoAloha’s patented “Musubi” soundhole
- Satin finish
- “Better than the Weather” warranty
- Padded gig bag included