Ohana BKT-70G Baritone Ukulele Tenor Neck Solid Spruce Top & Mahogany Sides/Back with Hibiscus Fretboard Inlay "Jessica"
* NOTE - You will receive a BKT-70G (the video shows a BK-250G)
This is a unique model from Ohana. You will like the full, warmer, and bigger sound that comes with the Baritone body. You will have the comfort and feel and tuning of a tenor scale neck with this unique model.
Spruce is a great tonewood! It is bright, vibrant, punchy, and full of volume. There is a nice crispness to spruce that gives notes a nice distinction and ring. The solid acacia back and sides adds a lot of warmth and punch making this a very well rounded instrument tonally. The hibiscus inlay is beautiful and adds and unique and classy touch.
- Tenor Scale Neck with Baritone Size Body
- Solid Spruce Top
- Mahognay Back & Sides (laminate)
- Rosewood Fretboard and Bridge
- Tenor Scale Length: 17 Inches
- Nut Width: 1-7/16 Inches
- Hibiscus Inlay
- Slotted Headstock
- Bone Nut & Saddle
- Aquila Strings
- Gloss Finish
- Grover Open Tuners
- 12 Frets to Body; Total 19 Frets
- TUNED: G-C-E-A with High G
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Will match or beat any online price for similar new, in stock ukulele.
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com - $29.95 Value
- Each Instrument Inspected and Played Before Shipping
- Discounted Gig Bag and Hard Cases Available
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping to Lower 48
- Free Setup From Ohana - Custom Setups Available (See Below)
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- Ohana Backed Warranty
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each Ohana comes with a factory setup BUT if you are particular about your setups, have arthritis, or want the easiest playability with low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* CASE - You can ADD an Ohana Padded Gig Bag for a discounted price or I would RECOMMEND adding a Hard Shell Case to protect your new instrument in shipment and beyond. Click the "ADD CASE"
* A humidifier is HIGHLY recommended with all orders. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele.
* Either the Oasis OH-18 (OH-32 for extra dry areas) or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
*A PICKUP (several brands available) - click ADD Pickup . Normal install times are 2-3 weeks. If you want your instrument sooner please use the RUSH pickup option.
*NOTE - You will receive a similar Ohana Ukulele in the PHOTOS
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
You can reach out to us at email@example.com