Cordoba Mini II Bass MH-E Cordoba Mini II Bass MH-E, Mahogany, Small Body, Acoustic-Electric Bass Guitar "Fireside"
- Solid Engelmann Spruce Top and Striped Ebony Small Body Bass
- Cordoba MB103 Volume, 3 band EQ, Tuner, Phase Switch
- D'Addario EXPPBB190GS
Uke Like The Pros Advantage (see below)
The Mini II Bass is here to expand your horizons and your registers! Based on our popular travel-sized Mini, the Mini II Bass is slightly bigger and features an extended 580mm (22 7/8”) scale length so it tunes perfectly to Standard E. Keep it acoustic and the Mini II Bass's deeper body depth will provide a well-rounded tone; use its Cordoba MB103 pickup to plug it in and you'll be surprised by this portable bass's rich, robust tone. Built with all-mahogany woods, the Mini II Bass MHE's unique voice is mellow, soft and balanced. Strung with nylon core, phosphor-bronze strings, the Mini II Bass feels and sounds more like a full size bass than its miniature bass counterparts. With the Mini II Bass MHE, you'll never have to leave the low-end behind!
- Size: Small Body Mini Bass
- Top: Mahogany (laminate)
- Back and Side: Mahogany (laminate)
- Rosette: Abalone
- Binding: Black ABS
- Neck: Mahogany
- Nut Width: 1-3/4 Inches (45mm)
- Overall Length: 34-3/8 Inches (873mm)
- Scale Length: 22-7/8 Inches (580mm)
- Soundhole Diameter: 3-1/3 Inches (84mm)
- Total Frets: 19
- Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Composite or Pau Ferro (Dependent on Production Date)
- Bridge: Composite
- Nut & Saddle: NuBone
- Headstock: Standard
- Tuners: Cordoba Tuning Machine Bass Mini BLK
- Strings: D'Addario EXPPBB190GS
- Truss Rod: YES
- Pickup: Cordoba MB103 Volume, 3 band EQ, Tuner, Phase Switch
- TUNED: E-A-D-G (Bass Guitar Tuning)
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Will match or beat any online price for similar new, in stock ukulele.
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com - $29.95 Value
- Each Instrument Inspected and Played Before Shipping
- DISCOUNTED Cases Available with Purchase
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping to Lower 48 On Orders Over $400
- Free Cordoba Factory Setup - Custom Setups Recommended (See Below)
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- Cordoba Backed Warranty
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each Cordoba comes with a factory setup BUT if you are particular about your setups, have arthritis, or want the easiest playability with low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* CASE - You can ADD a Cordoba Padded Gig Bag or Hard Shell Case for a discounted price with purchase. Click the "ADD GIG BAG or HARD SHELL CASE"
* A humidifier is HIGHLY recommended with all orders. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele.
* Either the Oasis OH-18 (OH-32 for extra dry areas) or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
*NOTE - You will receive a similar Cordoba Ukulele in the PHOTOS
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org