Cordoba Mini M Guitarlele (Mini-Guitar) Solid Spruce Top Mahogany "Bulería" Tuned A to A
- Solid Spruce Top and Mahogany Guitarlele (Mini-Guitar)
- Cordoba Mini Strings - A Tuning (A-D-G-C-E-A)
- Uke Like The Pros Advantage (see below)
The Mini M is the ultimate travel instrument, offering the playability of a full size guitar in a compact, lightweight body with an impressively loud voice. This miniature guitar features a solid spruce top paired with mahogany back and sides for a clear, complex tone. Its comfortable, thin U-shaped neck and 1 7/8" (48mm) nut width offers the feel and string spacing of a full-size guitar. The Mini M is a perfect companion for road trips, vacations, and hanging out at home. Includes a Córdoba gig bag.
- Size: Small Body Guitarlele or Mini-Guitar
- Solid Spruce Top
- Mahogany Back and Sides (laminate)
- Rosette: Rope Pattern
- Binding: Black ABS
- Neck: Mahogany
- Nut Width: 1-7/8 Inches (48mm)
- Overall Length: 30-1/2 (775mm)
- Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood with Bridge Pins
- Total Number of Frets: 18
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Headstock: Standard
- Tuners: Cordoba Satin Nickel with Black Buttons
- Strings: Cordoba Mini Strings - A Tuning
- Truss Rod: YES
- TUNED: A-D-G-C-E-A
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Will match or beat any online price for similar new, in stock ukulele.
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com - $29.95 Value
- Each Instrument Inspected and Played Before Shipping
- DISCOUNTED Cases Available with Purchase
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping to Lower 48 On Orders Over $400
- Free Cordoba Factory Setup - Custom Setups Recommended (See Below)
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- Cordoba Backed Warranty
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each Cordoba comes with a factory setup BUT if you are particular about your setups, have arthritis, or want the easiest playability with low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* CASE - You can ADD a Cordoba Padded Gig Bag or Hard Shell Case for a discounted price with purchase. Click the "ADD GIG BAG or HARD SHELL CASE"
* A humidifier is HIGHLY recommended with all orders. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele.
* Either the Oasis OH-18 (OH-32 for extra dry areas) or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
*A PICKUP (several brands available) - click ADD Pickup . Normal install times are 2-3 weeks. If you want your instrument sooner please use the RUSH pickup option.
*NOTE - You will receive a similar Cordoba Ukulele in the PHOTOS
- Return Policy
At Uke Like The Pros our mission is to provide you with the very best customer service, the very best instruments, and the very best quality. We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. Our expert staff with over 30 years experience will do our best to help you pick the instrument that is right for you. Sometimes, though, it’s just not the right fit. We will take care of you!
All instruments have a five-day approval period. If you would like to return an instrument you must contact us within five days of receiving it, and must ship it back to Uke Like The Pros within seven days. *See below for Instruments damaged during shipping.
If the instrument is damaged, defective, or blemished* when you receive it, please let us know as soon as possible and we will file a claim and help arrange return shipping. Upon receiving the instrument and confirming the damage or defect we will repair it, replace it, or issue a refund.
If an instrument is damaged during shipping, we will need to file a claim with our insurance company. Please keep the original box, packing material, and instrument, as photos will be needed to file a claim. We ask you to hold on to the damaged instrument until the insurance claim is settled. If the damaged instrument is shipped back to us before the claim is settled it will void the insurance claim. Don’t worry our team will guide you through this entire process.
If returning an instrument that is NOT damaged, defective, or blemished*, the customer is responsible for the full cost of the return including original shipping, return shipping, repacking, insurance, and a 10% restocking fee**. Any custom work, such as setups, strap buttons, or pickup installations are non-refundable.
When shipping an instrument back to Uke Like The Pros, the customer is responsible for repacking the instrument. The instrument must be returned in the condition and packaging it arrived in including packaging materials and tags. (For information on how to pack instruments, see here) For domestic orders, we will arrange a return shipping label to be sent to you. For international orders the customer must obtain their own label.
We can exchange or refund your purchase as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument.
* For instruments a blemish must be visible to the naked eye from at least 24 inches away or roughly an arms length in distance.
Please remember that instruments are made by hand and wood comes from nature, neither one is perfect. We inspect and play each and every instrument before shipment.
**Restocking fee is based on the full, non-discounted price of the instrument excluding add-ons or custom work.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quickly as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
* For discounted or used instruments: These items are sold "As-Described" and cannot be returned or refunded unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described.
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 858-256-0570