D'Addario EJ53B strings are designed specifically for baritone ukuleles. The 3rd and 4th string are a silver-plated copper wound on nylon complimented by a 1st and 2nd string which are made from our black precision rectified nylon. This set is optimized for usage with standard DGBE tuning.
- Optimized for Baritone Ukuleles tuned to standard DGBE tuning
- Black precision rectified nylon ensuring that the roundness and dimension control of each string are unsurpassed
- Preferred for their warm and long lasting tone
- Baritone Ukulele, Rectified Black Nylon, Silver-Plated Copper Wound, Non-Ball End
- String Gauges: Nylon .028, .034, Silver Plated Copper .030, .035
The original ukulele offering from D’Addario, each black nylon string is carefully center-less ground to an ultra-smooth, ultra-precise final diameter for excellent feel and unparalleled intonation with a warm, long lasting acoustic tone.