D'Addario Electric Guitar Strings Regular Light Gauge Round Wound with Nickel-Plated Steel for Long Lasting Distinctive Bright Tone and Excellent Intonation (EXL110)
STRING GAUGES – The gauges in this electric string set include:Plain Steel .010, .013, .017, Nickel Wound .026, .036, .046.
- Standard Guitar Tuning E-A-D-G-B-E
- BESTSELLING SET – Pursue your passion with D’Addario’s bestselling electric guitar set, XL Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings. XL's deliver long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation and the corrosion resistant packaging of the 1-pack keeps your extra string sets fresh.
- FOR THE ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE – D'Addario Nickel Wound strings are precisely wound with nickel-plated steel onto a hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core for strings with bright tone, perfect intonation, stellar magnetic output, long life and reduced premature fret wear.
- VERSATILE – These are the ideal electric guitar strings for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles. XL’s are the choice of countless professionals across many genres around the world.
- MADE IN THE USA – D’Addario leverages centuries of string-making experience and advanced computer-controlled winding technology to bring you the most durable, consistent and long-lasting guitar strings. Made in the USA for the highest quality and performance, only D’Addario strings are sealed inside and out.
- STRING GAUGES – The gauges in this electric string set include:Plain Steel .010, .013, .017, Nickel Wound .026, .036, .046.
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
You can reach out to us at email@example.com