Enya EUT-Feather Solid Blue Mahogany Tenor Ukulele With Stunning Inlay "Imogene"
*NOTE - You will receive the Enya in the PHOTOS
This beautiful EUT-Feather Tenor Ukulele is all solid mahogany featuring a Feather image inlay in the fretboard, armrest binding and super thin body. Enya's "AcousticPlus" electronics system with built in actuator adds reverb, chorus & delay with or without plugging into an amp.
This stunning mahogany wood not only looks stunning but has a crisp and powerful tone that projects radiant overtones that will win any ukulele lover over.
You will not find a better sounding or looking or quality ukulele out there for this price range.
Mahogany offers a balance of features and affordability that make it uniquely suited to the construction of a great sounding Ukulele. While it's a hardwood, it's not too dense, but more than woods like Spruce or Cedar. Players will hear a focused tone - thicker in the mid range yet “punchy”.
A significant feature - the neck and middle back body are carved from a single piece of piece wood - adding to it's incredibly beautiful tone. The Enya "Feather" is an all solid mahogany Ukulele featuring a Feather image inlay in the fretboard, armrest binding and super thin body.
Enya's "AcousticPlus" electronics system with built in actuator adds reverb, chorus & delay with or without plugging into an amp. Comes with premium soft case.
- Top: Solid Premium Solid Mahogany Wood
- Back & Sides: Solid Premium Mahogany Wood
- Size: Tenor
- Neck: Solid Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fretboard: Richlite
- Fretboard Inlay: Feather - Maple & Abalone
- Finish: Gloss
- Binding: Armrest Contour
- Tuning Pegs: Gold Agate Die-Cast
- Nut & Sadle: Nubone
- Nut Width: 1-1/2 Inches
- Scale Length: 15 Inches
- Strings: D'Addario®EJ87
- PICKUP: Double® Custom AcousticPlus
- TUNED: G-C-E-A with High G
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Will match or beat any online price for similar new, in stock ukulele.
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com - $29.95 Value
- Each Instrument Inspected and Played Before Shipping
- Free Enya Padded Gig Bag ($80 Value) (Discounted Hard Cases Available)
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping to Lower 48 On Orders Over $400
- Free Setup From Enya - Custom Setups Available (See Below)
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- Enya One Year Backed Warranty
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each Enya comes with a factory setup BUT if you are particular about your setups, have arthritis, or want the easiest playability with low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* CASE - Although the Enya comes with a padded gig bag, I would RECOMMEND adding a Hard Shell Case to protect your new instrument in shipment and beyond. Click the "ADD CASE"
* A humidifier is HIGHLY recommended with all orders. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele.
* Either the Oasis OH-18 (OH-32 for extra dry areas) or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
*NOTE - You will receive the Enya in the PHOTOS
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
* For discounted or used instruments:
These items are sold "As-Described" and cannot be returned or refunded unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described.
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org