FLIGHT ELISE ECKLUND SUNSET TRAVEL SOPRANO UKULELE BUNDLE (TUS EE PACK)
- Bundle includes: Elisa Ecklund Sunset Travel Ukulele, Elisa Ecklund strap, Elise Ecklund capo, gig bag, and the Elise Ecklund Songbook
- Thanks to a wider arched ABS back, this baby has more volume in middle range than your average soprano, while also resonating better and sounding brighter. It is needless to mention the durability and resistance to humidity changes, the main enemies of the wooden ukuleles.
- American YouTuber Elise Ecklund presents her first ukulele songbook compiled of her favorite covers to include in this songbook. The arrangements follow the easy-to-play style of her YouTube videos and are simple for a ukulele player to pick up. The book also includes an exclusive preface written by Elise.
- This high quality strap is made in light pastel colors that go perfectly with the Elise Ecklund signature ukulele purple sunset and mountains but looks great with any Flight ukulele. With an adjustable length, it can be used on any size ukulele.
- Flight FTC-33 tuner features color display and has a built-in modes for Ukulele C and Ukulele D tunings, making tuning your uke a breeze!
- Made specifically for the ukulele, this spring loaded capo is a perfect fit for Flight ukuleles. This capo is made with a matte finish in a stunning purple which just so happens to be one of favorite colors of Elise Ecklund.
- The final touch that the Travel Ukulele needed was a cool gig bag to accompany it on your travels. We chose the blue denim color.
Plastic Fantastic! Conventional wisdom will say that plastic ukuleles are cheap, low-quality substitutes for “the real thing.” Well, it's time to kick conventional wisdom out the door! Built unapologetically from plastic, the sound quality of these ukuleles will blow you away, and their durability will make them Keith Richards' instrument of choice after Armageddon hits. These ukes are perfect for rainy festivals, cramped overhead lockers, moody teenagers, and ukulele teachers working with young children.
- The Flight travel ukulele is truly an innovative product — never has a ukulele with such outstanding sound qualities been so affordable
- The rounded plastic back Combined with Aquila night strings produce loud tones and clear projection
- The neck and Body of each ukulele is made from plastic, resulting in consistent intonation from our instruments
- Flight travel ukulele has received top marks on got ukulele - the worlds most extensive and respected source for independent ukulele reviews
- Don't be fooled by the colorful looks and low price — this ukulele is a real instrument played by real musicians
- Blue Denim colored Gig Bag is included with the purchase of a travel ukulele
The finish on this uke will make your audience look twice. The unusual geometric pattern creates a three-dimensional look. If you like optical illusions and graphic art – this is the uke for you!
Thanks to a wider arched ABS back, this baby has more volume in middle range than your average soprano, while also resonating better and sounding brighter. It is needless to mention the durability and resistance to humidity changes, the main enemies of the wooden ukuleles.
Linden is a wood characterised by a bright sound and sleek texture. It also absorbs water colours in a very interesting way creating very cool patterns, which means that no uke is the same and your uke will be the one and only.
The neck and fingerboard are made from ABS plastic. It is a perfect solution for entry class ukuleles, since it is not prone to any weather changes. You will never get a sharp fret or bent neck in any of our Travel ukuleles. The neck surface imitates the wood pattern, to avoid a feeling of cheap plastic.
Zero fret paired with unique bridge construction keeps the string action low and intonation on point. Since the plastic is never going to move, you will never have to deal with any additional work on the saddle.
Headstock design is an integral part of our identity. The headstock veneer is made of linden to match the top. All Flight ukuleles feature a carefully-designed headstock fitted with geared tuners that will always stay in tune.
The final touch that the Travel Ukulele needed was a cool gig bag to accompany it on your travels. Flight chose the blue denim color to compliment your style and also to make the bag stand out from the standard black.
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Will match or beat any online price for similar new, in stock ukulele.
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com - $29.95 Value
- Each Instrument Inspected and Played Before Shipping
- FREE Gig Bag (DISCOUNTED Hard Cases Available)
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping to Lower 48
- Free Setup From Ohana - Custom Setups Available (See Below)
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- Flight Backed Warranty
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each Flight comes with a factory setup BUT if you are particular about your setups, have arthritis, or want the easiest playability with low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* CASE - You can ADD an DISCOUNTED Hard Shell Case to protect your new instrument in shipment and beyond. Click the "ADD CASE"
* A humidifier is HIGHLY recommended with all orders. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele.
* Either the Oasis OH-18 (OH-32 for extra dry areas) or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
*NOTE - You will receive a similar Flight Ukulele in the PHOTOS
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
You can reach out to us at email@example.com