UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
FLIGHT SPIRIT ELECTRO-ACOUSTIC CONCERT UKULELE ROYAL SERIER "LOKELA"
*NOTE - You will receive a similar Flight that is in the PHOTOS
A wild Spirit that belongs in the wilderness and can't be tamed. Mustang's younger brother, Spirit, is a concert-sized, all solid acacia ukulele in its natural color.
Unique features include an intricately designed top sound hole, scalloped cutaway, offset dots on blackwood fingerboard and captivating headstock shape. This ukulele is shaped and neatly packed to harness percussive punch, volume and tone inside this beautiful acacia concert. Spirit is an instrument that will let you fly free without limits.
Acacia is a wood that has a long heritage in ukulele building for its punch, volume and tone. For the Royal series Flight chose only the highest-grade acacia which sounds as stunning as it looks. Beautiful natural finish brings out the best of the acacia grain.
Tech Ebony is a composite wood used by many high end luthiers. Flight is a great believer in using the right material for the job and has no hesitation in using composites where it will bring the highest quality to the instrument as well as contribute to global sustainability. The high-end Tech Ebony is a stunning alternative to rosewood which the flagship Royal Series is well deserving and means you can travel the world without the stress of CITES certification.
String-through bridge is one of the latest ukulele trends. It makes the top resonate better, due to strings being attached directly through the top soundboard, and not to the bridge. Changing the strings might seem a bit confusing at first, but actually it is easier. D'Addario strings have recently been rising in popularity and after lots of tests Flight decided to feature them on the Royal series.
The scalloped cutaway was a real hit in the Victoria ukulele and it was a no brainer to repeat it in Mustang and Spirit. This intelligent design allows for playing up the frets but without the compromise on volume and tone that many full cutaways inflict. It also showcases the absolute craftsmanship and mastery of Flight's luthier.
Why let everyone else hear how wonderful your ukulele sounds and not gain the benefit yourself? Flight realises that you can hear the full tone and volume of ukes by introducing a sound hole at the top of the instrument. Flight also feels it contributes to the quality of the sound as a whole. Some people aren't a fan of the appearance of a side sound hole which is why they have created an intricate design that gives you all the benefits of a normal sound hole whilst maintaining a solid appearance to the structure.
Most of serious ukulele brands use passive piezo pickup, which is why for their higher-end models Flight decided to shift from using EQ system to passive piezo. It makes the ukulele lighter and more balanced, eliminates the unwanted string rattle and provides as a strap button.
- Top: Solid Acacia
- Back & Sides: Solid Acacia
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Strings: D'Addario
- Neck: African Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Nut Width: 36mm
- Pickup: Passive Artec PP404U
- Offset Position Markers: 3th, 5th, 7th, 10th, 12th and 15th frets.
- Slotted Headstock
- Scalloped Cutaway
- String-Through Bridge
- Flight Deluxe 20mm padded gig bag included.
- Made in China
- TUNED: G-C-E-A with HIGH G
- Will match or beat any online price for similar new, in stock ukulele.
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com - $29.95 Value
- Each Instrument Inspected and Played Before Shipping
- FREE Flight Padded Gig Bag (DISCOUNTED Hard Cases Available)
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping to Lower 48
- Free Setup From Ohana - Custom Setups Available (See Below)
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- Flight Backed Warranty
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each Flight comes with a factory setup BUT if you are particular about your setups, have arthritis, or want the easiest playability with low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* CASE - You can ADD a RECOMMEND DISCOUNTED Hard Shell Case to protect your new instrument in shipment and beyond. Click the "ADD CASE"
* A humidifier is HIGHLY recommended with all orders. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele.
* Either the Oasis OH-18 (OH-32 for extra dry areas) or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
*NOTE - You will receive a similar Flight that is in the PHOTOS
- Return Policy
At Uke Like The Pros our mission is to provide you with the very best customer service, the very best instruments, and the very best quality. We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. Our expert staff with over 30 years experience will do our best to help you pick the instrument that is right for you. Sometimes, though, it’s just not the right fit. We will take care of you!
All instruments have a five-day approval period. If you would like to return an instrument you must contact us within five days of receiving it, and must ship it back to Uke Like The Pros within seven days. *See below for Instruments damaged during shipping.
If the instrument is damaged, defective, or blemished* when you receive it, please let us know as soon as possible and we will file a claim and help arrange return shipping. Upon receiving the instrument and confirming the damage or defect we will repair it, replace it, or issue a refund.
If an instrument is damaged during shipping, we will need to file a claim with our insurance company. Please keep the original box, packing material, and instrument, as photos will be needed to file a claim. We ask you to hold on to the damaged instrument until the insurance claim is settled. If the damaged instrument is shipped back to us before the claim is settled it will void the insurance claim. Don’t worry our team will guide you through this entire process.
If returning an instrument that is NOT damaged, defective, or blemished*, the customer is responsible for the full cost of the return including original shipping, return shipping, repacking, insurance, and a 10% restocking fee**. Any custom work, such as setups, strap buttons, or pickup installations are non-refundable.
When shipping an instrument back to Uke Like The Pros, the customer is responsible for repacking the instrument. The instrument must be returned in the condition and packaging it arrived in including packaging materials and tags. (For information on how to pack instruments, see here) For domestic orders, we will arrange a return shipping label to be sent to you. For international orders the customer must obtain their own label.
We can exchange or refund your purchase as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument.
* For instruments a blemish must be visible to the naked eye from at least 24 inches away or roughly an arms length in distance.
Please remember that instruments are made by hand and wood comes from nature, neither one is perfect. We inspect and play each and every instrument before shipment.
**Restocking fee is based on the full, non-discounted price of the instrument excluding add-ons or custom work.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quickly as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
* For discounted or used instruments: These items are sold "As-Described" and cannot be returned or refunded unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described.
You can reach out to us at email@example.com or 858-256-0570
Enter a short text here about the feature of your product.