Islander MC-ISL-4 Concert Ukulele Mahogany Hawaii Isles "LANAI"
* Note - You will receive the Islander that is in the PHOTOS.
Bring home the taste of the Hawaii with the Islander Hawaiian Island model, that has the Hawaiian Islands etched right into the Mahogany top. Mahogany produces a beautiful sounding tone with great resonance and clarity. Along with Koa, Mahogany is the most widely used wood for ukulele. Most of the easiest ukuleles by Martin and Gibson were only made with Mahogany. These Island ukes are part of the OLA Islander line and pack a huge sound into an affordable price.
With each Islander sold, Kanilea will plant a koa tree to help save and preserve this wonderful and amazing species of wood for generations to come.
Islander is the imported line of Kanilea Ukulele. The idea behind the Islander line is to bring the same great designs and quality of the original made in Hawaii Kanilea line with a more affordable price point.
- Top: Mahogany (laminate)
- Back And Sides: Mahogany (laminate)
- Neck: Okume
- Fingerboard: Walnut, 19 Frets
- Inserts: ABS Dots
- Nut: NuBone
- Bridge: Walnut, With Black ABS Pins
- Machine Heads: Metal, Black Knobs
- Strings: Aquila
- Width At Nut: 38 mm (1-1/2 Inches)
- Scale Length: 381 mm (15 Inches)
- Total Length: 609 mm (24 Inches)
- Maximum Width Between Upper Sides: 152 mm (6 Inches)
- Maximum Width Between Lower Sides: 206.4 mm (8.13 Inches)
- Minimum Width Between Sides: 127 mm (5 Inches)
- Body Thickness: 55.6 mm (2.18 Inches) To 68.3 mm (2.68 Inches)
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Satin With Hawaiian Islands Engraving
- Designed by Kanile'a and made in China.
- TUNED: G-C-E-A with High G
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Will match or beat any online price for similar new, in stock ukulele from US Store.
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com ($29.95 Value)
- 10 Point Inspection On Each Instrument Before Shipping.
- DISCOUNTED Gig Bags and Hard Shell Cases Available with Purchase
- Custom Setup RECOMMENDED (See Below)
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days - Unless Custom Work Added
- Worldwide Fully Insured Shipping Available.
- 2 Year Warranty Backed by Islander
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each Islander comes with a factory setup BUT I strongly recommend adding a setup especially if you want the easiest playability, have arthritis, or are particular about your setups and want a low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* A humidifier is HIGHLY encouraged with all orders. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele. If you ever have to file a claim with Romero Creations the first question they will ask if you have a humidifier.
* Either the Oasis OH-18 (OH-32 for extra dry areas) or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
* You can simply click the add to order box to add the humidifier.
*A PICKUP (several brands available) - click ADD Pickup . Normal install times are 2-3 weeks. If you want your instrument sooner please use the RUSH pickup option.
* NOTE - You will receive a similar Islander in the PHOTOS.
- Return Policy
At Uke Like The Pros our mission is to provide you with the very best customer service, the very best instruments, and the very best quality. We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. Our expert staff with over 30 years experience will do our best to help you pick the instrument that is right for you. Sometimes, though, it’s just not the right fit. We will take care of you!
All instruments have a five-day approval period. If you would like to return an instrument you must contact us within five days of receiving it, and must ship it back to Uke Like The Pros within seven days. *See below for Instruments damaged during shipping.
If the instrument is damaged, defective, or blemished* when you receive it, please let us know immediately and we will file a claim and help arrange return shipping. Upon receiving the instrument and confirming the damage or defect we will repair it, replace it, or issue a refund.
If an instrument or product is damaged during shipping, we will need to file a claim with our insurance company. Please keep the original box, packing material, and instrument, as photos will be needed to file a claim. We ask you to hold on to the damaged instrument or product until the insurance claim is settled. If the damaged instrument or product is shipped back to us before the claim is settled it will void the insurance claim. Don’t worry our team will guide you through this entire process.
If returning an instrument that is NOT damaged, defective, or blemished*, the customer is responsible for the full cost of the original shipping, return shipping, insurance, and a 15% restocking fee**. Any custom work, such as setups, strap buttons, or pickup installations are non-refundable.
When shipping an instrument back to Uke Like The Pros, the customer is responsible for repacking the instrument. The instrument must be returned in the condition and packaging it arrived in including packaging materials and tags. (For information on how to pack instruments, see here) For domestic orders, we will arrange a return shipping label to be emailed to you. For international orders the customer must obtain their own label.
We can exchange or refund your purchase as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument.
* For instruments a blemish must be visible to the naked eye from at least 24 inches away or roughly an arms length in distance.
Instruments are handmade and wood comes from nature, neither one is perfect. We inspect and play each instrument before shipment, but every instrument, no matter the price will have variations in the wood grain and if inspected close enough will have some small imperfections.
Instruments under $500 will have some visible imperfections in the finish and wood. These imperfections are normal and does not mean the instrument is "B" stock, blemished, flawed, eligible for a discount, or free return. We want you to love your instrument and we hope you can enjoy playing it and sharing your music on your new instrument. Please email any concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Restocking fee is based on the full, non-discounted price of the instrument excluding add-ons or custom work (strap buttons, pickup installs, setups, tuner upgrade, etc.).
We work hard to ensure nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quickly as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you which is why we are available for you via phone (858)-256-0570 and email: email@example.com.
* For discounted or used instruments: These items are sold "As-Described" and cannot be returned or refunded unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described.
** International Orders - Customers are responsible for all Custom Duties and Fees for your country. These duties and fees vary in each country and are calculated once your instrument arrives to your country. Duties and Fees are not eligible for refund on any kind of international returns.
*** For all International returns the customer is responsible for purchasing the RETURN shipping label. It is NOT possible for us to purchase these International return labels from our headquarters in the United States.
**** Policy for Cancellations Before Shipping:
If you decide to cancel your purchase and your order is already been pulled from the shelves and packed there will be a 15% restocking fee taken out of the refund. In addition you will not receive a refund on any work (strap buttons, setup, pickup install, etc.) that is done on your instrument prior to your cancellation.
Any instrument with custom work which includes a neck strap button, pickup install, or tuner upgrade will incur a 30% restocking fee in addition to our return shipping policy
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 858-256-0570
Enter a short text here about the feature of your product.