ISLANDER BY KANILEA SUPER TENOR UKULELE ACACIA A-ST-4 "SANTORINI"
* Note - You will receive the Islander that is in the PHOTOS.
Super Tenors are the coolest. The wider lower bout gives the Islander Super Tenor a deeper and bolder sound than any normal tenor ukulele. The shape of the Super Tenor body is unique but very comfortable when strumming or fingerpicking your favorite songs. The Acacia wood body gives you a bold and power tone complemented with a stunning wood grain. Acacia is in the same family as Koa wood but because it grows more abundantly than Koa its production in ukuleles is more affordable. These Islander ukes are part of the KINI line and offer a stunning uke at great price.
With each Islander sold, Kanilea will plant a koa tree to help save and preserve this wonderful and amazing species of wood for generations to come.
Islander is the imported line of Kanilea Ukulele. The idea behind the Islander line is to bring the same great designs and quality of the original made in Hawaii Kanilea line with a more affordable price point.
- Top: Acacia (laminate)
- Back And Sides: Acacia (laminate)
- Neck: Okume
- Fingerboard: Walnut, 19 Frets
- Inserts: ABS Dots
- Nut: NuBone
- Width At Nut: 38.1 mm (1-1/2 Inches)
- Scale Length: 432 nm (17 Inches)
- Bridge: Black Walnut, With Black ABS Pins
- Total Length: 667 nm (26.3 Inches)
- Maximum Width Between Upper Sides: 171 mm (6.73 Inches)
- Maximum Width Between Lower Sides: 265 mm (10.4 Inches)
- Maximum Width Between Sides: 150 mm (5.9 Inches)
- Body Thickness: 70 mm (2.8 Inches) To 75 mm (3 Inches)
- Rosette: Abalone Sticker
- Body Binding: Black ABS (Top And Back)
- Fingerboard Binding: Black ABS
- Machine Heads: Metal, Cream-Coloured Knobs
- Strings: Aquila
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Satin
- Designed by Kanile'a and Made in China.
- TUNED: G-C-E-A with Low G
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Will match or beat any online price for similar new, in stock ukulele.
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com - $29.95 Value
- Each Instrument Inspected and Played Before Shipping
- Discounted Gig Bag and Hard Cases Available
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping to Lower 48
- Free Setup From Ohana - Custom Setups Available (See Below)
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- Islander Backed Warranty
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each Islander comes with a factory setup BUT if you are particular about your setups, have arthritis, or want the easiest playability with low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* CASE - You can ADD an Ohana Padded Gig Bag for a discounted price or I would RECOMMEND adding a Hard Shell Case to protect your new instrument in shipment and beyond. Click the "ADD CASE"
* A humidifier is HIGHLY recommended with all orders. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele.
* Either the Oasis OH-18 (OH-32 for extra dry areas) or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
*A PICKUP (several brands available) - click ADD Pickup . Normal install times are 2-3 weeks. If you want your instrument sooner please use the RUSH pickup option.
*NOTE - You will receive a similar Islander in the PHOTOS
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org