Kala KA-ULTP-JT-C-CE Concert Ukulele with pick up "Marilyn"
CHECK THE PRE-SALE PLATINUM AND PREMIUM PACK:
This is the BRAND NEW Kala Uke Like The Pros Signature Ukulele!
Available ONLY AND EXCLUSIVELY at the #1 Ukulele Store: store.ukelikethepros.com
We are so grateful and proud to announce the partnership with Kala who created the very first Uke Like The Pros Signature Ukulele.
Kala is the BIGGEST Ukulele Manufacturer in the World!!!
Uke Like The Pros is the #1 Ukulele Dealer in the World!!!
Uke Like The Pros is the #1 Kala dealer WORLDWIDE that's why we needed to create something special like these ukes!
The Uke Like The Pros Kala JT model is an incredible and unique affordable ukulele with the special quality approves that comes with the Uke Like The Pros brand and Terry Carter.
This ukulele was designed by the one and only Terry Carter and the Kala team, thinking of having an affordable ukulele with an incredible and unique look, plus all the specs and additions to have the BEST instrument for the ukulele player.
This Concert, features a rounded cutaway and an active build in EQ and Tuner
- Tri-Top - Jati - Rosewood - Jati (laminate)
- Jati Back and Sides (laminate)
- Rounded Cutaway (Concert and Tenor Models)
- Satin Open-Pore Finish
- Meranti Neck
- Indonesian Nandu Fretboard
- Standard Kala Headstock with Uke Like The Pros Logo
- Aquila Super Nylgut Strings
- Active Built-In EQ Pickup and Tuner (Concert and Tenor Models)
- Nut Width: 1 3/8 Inch (All Models)
- Scale Length: Concert = 15 Inches
- Strap Button on Butt
- Made in China
- TUNED: G-C-E-A with High G
* THIS IS A PRE-SALE OF THE ULTP NEW KALA UKULELES, THESE INSTRUMENTS WILL ARRIVE IN A FEW WEEKS, YOUR ORDER WILL SHIP AFTER THEY ARRIVE *
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Will match or beat any online price for similar new, in stock ukulele.
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com - $29.95 Value
- 10 Point Inspection On Each Instrument Before Shipping.
- DISCOUNTED Kala Padded Gig Bag or Hard Shell Cases with Purchase
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping to Lower 48 On Orders Over $400
- Free Kala Factory Setup - Custom Setups Recommended (See Below)
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- Kala Backed Warranty
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each Kala comes with a factory setup BUT if you are particular about your setups, have arthritis, or want the easiest playability with low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* CASE - You can ADD a Kala Padded Gig Bag or Hard Shell Case for a discounted price with purchase. Click the "ADD GIG BAG or HARD SHELL CASE"
* A humidifier is HIGHLY recommended with all orders. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele.
* Either the Oasis OH-18 (OH-32 for extra dry areas) or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
*NOTE - You will receive a similar Kala Ukulele in the PHOTOS
- Return Policy
At Uke Like The Pros our mission is to provide you with the very best customer service, the very best instruments, and the very best quality. We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. Our expert staff with over 30 years experience will do our best to help you pick the instrument that is right for you. Sometimes, though, it’s just not the right fit. We will take care of you!
All instruments have a five-day approval period. If you would like to return an instrument you must contact us within five days of receiving it, and must ship it back to Uke Like The Pros within seven days. *See below for Instruments damaged during shipping.
If the instrument is damaged, defective, or blemished* when you receive it, please let us know immediately and we will file a claim and help arrange return shipping. Upon receiving the instrument and confirming the damage or defect we will repair it, replace it, or issue a refund.
If an instrument or product is damaged during shipping, we will need to file a claim with our insurance company. Please keep the original box, packing material, and instrument, as photos will be needed to file a claim. We ask you to hold on to the damaged instrument or product until the insurance claim is settled. If the damaged instrument or product is shipped back to us before the claim is settled it will void the insurance claim. Don’t worry our team will guide you through this entire process.
If returning an instrument that is NOT damaged, defective, or blemished*, the customer is responsible for the full cost of the original shipping, return shipping, insurance, and a 15% restocking fee**. Any custom work, such as setups, strap buttons, or pickup installations are non-refundable.
When shipping an instrument back to Uke Like The Pros, the customer is responsible for repacking the instrument. The instrument must be returned in the condition and packaging it arrived in including packaging materials and tags. (For information on how to pack instruments, see here) For domestic orders, we will arrange a return shipping label to be emailed to you. For international orders the customer must obtain their own label.
We can exchange or refund your purchase as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument.
* For instruments a blemish must be visible to the naked eye from at least 24 inches away or roughly an arms length in distance.
Instruments are handmade and wood comes from nature, neither one is perfect. We inspect and play each instrument before shipment, but every instrument, no matter the price will have variations in the wood grain and if inspected close enough will have some small imperfections.
Instruments under $500 will have some visible imperfections in the finish and wood. These imperfections are normal and does not mean the instrument is "B" stock, blemished, flawed, eligible for a discount, or free return. We want you to love your instrument and we hope you can enjoy playing it and sharing your music on your new instrument. Please email any concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Restocking fee is based on the full, non-discounted price of the instrument excluding add-ons or custom work (strap buttons, pickup installs, setups, tuner upgrade, etc.).
We work hard to ensure nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quickly as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you which is why we are available for you via phone (858)-256-0570 and email: email@example.com.
* For discounted or used instruments: These items are sold "As-Described" and cannot be returned or refunded unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described.
** International Orders - Customers are responsible for all Custom Duties and Fees for your country. These duties and fees vary in each country and are calculated once your instrument arrives to your country. Duties and Fees are not eligible for refund on any kind of international returns.
*** For all International returns the customer is responsible for purchasing the RETURN shipping label. It is NOT possible for us to purchase these International return labels from our headquarters in the United States.
**** Policy for Cancellations Before Shipping:
If you decide to cancel your purchase and your order is already been pulled from the shelves and packed there will be a 15% restocking fee taken out of the refund. In addition you will not receive a refund on any work (strap buttons, setup, pickup install, etc.) that is done on your instrument prior to your cancellation.
Any instrument with custom work which includes a neck strap button, pickup install, or tuner upgrade will incur a 30% restocking fee in addition to our return shipping policy
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 858-256-0570
Enter a short text here about the feature of your product.