Kala KA-TE Satin Mahogany Tenor Ukulele with EQ (Pickup with EQ and Tuner) "River"
The Kala Satin Mahogany Tenor Ukulele Cutaway w/ EQ KA-TE is part of Kala’s flagship mahogany collection and has become an industry standard. The traditional design is highlighted with a satin finish and cream binding. Built and designed to stand the test of time. Features a cool designed cutaway for easy access to higher frets and a built in Kala UK-300TR pickup, tuner, and EQ.
- SIZE: Tenor
- TOP: Mahogany
- BACK & SIDES: Mahogany
- BINDING: Cream
- FINISH: Satin
- NECK: Mahogany
- FINGERBOARD: Walnut
- NUT & SADDLE: GraphTech NuBone®
- HEADSTOCK: Standard
- CUTAWAY: Venetian
- STRINGS: Aquila Super Nylgut®
- ELECTRONICS: UK-300TR
- Scale Length: 17 inches
- Overall Instrument Length: 26.125 inches
- Body Length: 11.75 inches
- Number of frets: 18
- Width at upper bout: 7 inches
- Width at lower bout: 9.125 inches
- Width at waist: 5.5 inches
- Body Depth: 3.12 inches
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1.39 inches
- Fingerboard width at neck/body joint: 1.8 inches
- Free Uke Like The Pros Course of Your Choice at ukelikethepros.com
- Free Kala Padded Gig Bag (not included from Kala)
- Setup and Ready to Play
- Usually ships within 1-2 days, sometimes even same day.
Note: - You will receive the Satin Mahogany Tenor Ukulele Cutaway w/ EQ KA-TE that is in the photos.