Kala KA-SA-T Solid Acacia Tenor Ukulele "Lynx"
These are one of the best sounding and playing tenor that Kala makes and they go fast when they are in stock.
Extremely hard to get this all solid acacia wood Kala Tenors KA-SA-T.
They are such an amazing tenor that they instantly sell out and Kala always seems to be out of stock of them.
I was very fortunate to gave the very last box Kala had and I immediately sold one before this current shipment even arrived.
I had never played them until now and only ordered them after a Uke Like The Pros customer has told me how much he loved the one he had.
He was right.
Right away from unpacking the KA-SA-T I fell in love with the solid acacia wood look and sound.
Because Acacia wood is in the same family as Koa wood, you will see the similarities immediately when looking at this extremely well made baritone.
The crisp and bright tone of the acacia wood help balance out the low end tones of the baritone.
It has great feel, tone and clarity in the sound.
There is a reason why these are always out of stock = they are incredible.
- SIZE: Tenor
- TOP: Solid Acacia
- BACK & SIDES: Solid Acacia
- BINDING: Maple
- FINISH: Satin
- NECK: Mahogany
- FINGERBOARD: Laurel
- NUT & SADDLE: GraphTech NuBone®
- HEADSTOCK: Slotted
- STRINGS: Aquila Super Nylgut®
- ELECTRONICS: None
- TUNED: G-C-E-A with High G
- Scale Length: 16.875 inches
- Overall Instrument Length: 25.75 inches
- Body Length: 11.75 inches
- Number of Frets: 18
- Width at Upper Bout: 7 inches
- Width at Lower Bout: 9.3125 inches
- Width at Waist: 5.625 inches
- Body Depth: 3.125 inches
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1.4375 inches
- Fingerboard width at neck/body joint: 1.875 inches
The Solid Acacia line bears curling that is similar to its close relative Koa. The Acacia’s resemblance to its cousin is apparent in its beautiful, varied grain pattern. The all solid wood allows the sound to improve as it is broken in.
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Will match or beat any online price for similar new, in stock ukulele.
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com - $29.95 Value
- Each Instrument Inspected and Played Before Shipping
- DISCOUNTED Kala Padded Gig Bag or Hard Shell Cases with Purchase
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping to Lower 48 On Orders Over $400
- Free Kala Factory Setup - Custom Setups Recommended (See Below)
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- Kala Backed Warranty
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each Kala comes with a factory setup BUT if you are particular about your setups, have arthritis, or want the easiest playability with low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* CASE - Although the Kala comes with a padded gig bag, I would RECOMMEND adding a Hard Shell Case to protect your new instrument in shipment and beyond. Click the "ADD CASE"
* A humidifier is HIGHLY recommended with all orders. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele.
* Either the Oasis OH-18 (OH-32 for extra dry areas) or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
*An Lr-Baggs 5.0 Pickup can be installed for $250 - click ADD Pickup . Normal install times are 2-3 weeks. If you want your instrument sooner please use the RUSH pickup option.
* NOTE - You will get a similar KA-SA-T that is in the PHOTOS
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org