Kamaka Vintage 1972 Tenor 6 String Ukulele Koa "Tikki" For Charity
Did you notice the super cool Tikki on the headstock?
I am selling this one of a kind vintage Kamaka 6 String Tenor for the non-profit Guitars and Ukuleles in the Classroom, guitarsintheclassroom.org
100% of the proceeds with go to Guitars and Ukuleles in the Classroom.
* PLEASE Watch The Full Video if you are interested in this.
This is 6 String Tenor Ukulele (NOT A GUITARLELE) and is TUNED: G-C-c-E-A-a
** SOLD AS IS WITH NO REFUNDS
* This 1972 Kamaka had a 2 Inch split on the bottom of the lower bout. This was professional fixed many years ago. This does not seem to effect the sound, as this sounds amazing.
- All Solid Koa Wood From 1972
- Made in Honolulu Hawaii
- 17 Inch Tenor Scale Length
- 1-3/8 Inch Nut Width
- Super Thin Mahogany Neck
- Tikki Man Attached To Headstock (From Factory)
- TUNED: G-C-c-E-A-a (With Low & High C and Low & High A)
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com ($29.95 Value)
- Each Instrument Inspected and Played Before Shipping
- Free Kala OTT-AT Deluxe Hard Shell Case ($99 Value)
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping to Lower 48
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
* HUMIDIFIER - I cannot stress how important a humidifier is and I HIGHLY encourage you to get one. No matter where you live humidifiers will help protect your investment.
* Either the Oasis OH-18, OH-32 or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
*A PICKUP (several brands available) - click ADD Pickup . Normal install times are 2-3 weeks. If you want your instrument sooner 5-7 business days please use the RUSH pickup option.
* NOTE - You will receive the Kamaka in the PHOTOS
** SOLD AS IS WITH NO REFUNDS
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org