Kanile’a Limited Edition Custom Kuʻuipo Tenor Ukulele “Hussey” ONLY 13 MADE
A very special ukulele made for a very special loved one. A LIMITED EDITION (ONLY 13 MADE) tenor ukulele made of premium Curly Hawaiian Koa wood with a heart soundhole surrounded by Red Pearl Rosette and Red Pearloid Binding.
This Kaneil’a Tenor Ukulele is part of a limited edition series specific for the season of love, Valentineʻs Day. 6 of these custom style instruments were built and that is all. These are available only for this limited time. The Red pearl is the perfect representation for the Valentineʻs Day gift for yourself or a loved one, or just to represent the love you have for the ʻukulele.The Hawaiian tenor ‘ukulele that you see pictured is the actual instrument available to you. This custom ‘ukulele was designed by Kahiau and Kaimana Souza and was built as an extremely limited run. This is a special uke in terms of looks, feel, and sound.
- Hawaiian Tenor ‘Ukulele
- Premium Grade Curly Koa Front, Back and Sides
- Red Pearloid Front Binding
- Heart Shaped Soundhole
- Red Pearl Rosette
- Ebony Head-Plate, Fingerboard and Bridge
- Red Pearl Logo and Front and Side Position Marker Inlays
- Red Pearl Heart Shaped Inlays at the 12th Fret
- Red Poplar Logo Inlays
- UV Cured Gloss Body and Silk Neck
- Traditional Kanileʻa Headstock
- Kanileʻa Gold Tuners
- Kanile`a Exclusive Radiused Back
- Kanile`a Exclusive TRU-R Bracing System
- Tenor Scale Length - 17 Inches
- Nut Width - 1 1/2 Inches
- Kanile`a Premium Carrying Case
- Kanile’a Worth Low Tension High G, C, E, and A
- Made in Hawaii
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com ($29.95 Value)
- 10 Point Inspection On Each Instrument Before Shipping.
- Free Kanilea Premium Padded Gig Bag ($149 Value)
- Custom Setup RECOMMENDED (See Below)
- Fully Insured US & Worldwide Shipping
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days - Unless Custom Work Added
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- Kanile'a Lifetime Warranty
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each Kanilea comes with a factory setup BUT I strongly recommend adding a setup especially if you want the easiest playability, have arthritis, or are particular about your setups and want a low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* REQUIRED FOR WARRANTY - I cannot stress how important a humidifier is and I HIGHLY encourage you to get one. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele. If you ever have to file a claim with Kanilea the first question they will ask if you have a humidifier.
* Either the Oasis OH-18 (OH-32 for extra dry areas) or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
*A PICKUP (several brands available) - click ADD Pickup . Normal install times are 2-3 weeks. If you want your instrument sooner please use the RUSH pickup option.
*NOTE - You will receive the Kanile'a in the PHOTOS
- International Orders
- Return Policy
* International Orders - Customers are responsible for all Custom Duties and Fees for your country. These duties and fees vary in each country and are calculated once your instrument arrives to your country. Duties and Fees are not eligible for refund on any kind of international returns.
** For all International returns the customer is responsible for purchasing the RETURN shipping label. It is NOT possible for us to purchase these International return labels from our headquarters in the United States.
*** UPS may charge an additional "handling' fee" upon delivery.
Delivery times in destination countries are currently slow, due to the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on their own postal services. Route suspensions in a number of countries have also heavily affected the ability of postal workers to deliver shipments like normal. Please expect delays when choosing USPS as your delivery carrier at checkout. We are not responsible for any shipping delays due to the following reasons stated above. Please contact USPS directly for any shipping updates.
The easiest way to get help is to call the USPS service hotline at 1-800-275-8777 for answers and information on any tracking update questions. You can also call technical support at 1-800-344-7779 or delivery tracking at 1-800-222-1811
At Uke Like The Pros our mission is to provide you with the very best customer service, the very best instruments, and the very best quality. We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. Our expert staff with over 30 years experience will do our best to help you pick the instrument that is right for you. Sometimes, though, it’s just not the right fit. We will take care of you!
All instruments have a five-day approval period. If you would like to return an instrument you must contact us within five days of receiving it, and must ship it back to Uke Like The Pros within seven days. *See below for Instruments damaged during shipping.
If the instrument or product is damaged, defective, or blemished* when you receive it, please let us know immediately and we will file a claim and help arrange return shipping. Upon receiving the instrument and confirming the damage or defect we will repair it, replace it, or issue a refund.
If an instrument or product is damaged during shipping, we will need to file a claim with our insurance company. Please keep the original box, packing material, and instrument, as photos will be needed to file a claim. We ask you to hold on to the damaged instrument or product until the insurance claim is settled. If the damaged instrument or product is shipped back to us before the claim is settled it will void the insurance claim. Don’t worry our team will guide you through this entire process.
If returning an instrument or product that is NOT damaged, defective, or blemished*, the customer is responsible for the full cost of the original shipping, return shipping, insurance, and a 15% restocking fee**. Any custom work, such as setups, strap buttons, or pickup installations are non-refundable.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument or product is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument, a 15% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
Any instrument with custom work which includes a neck strap button, pickup install, or tuner upgrade will incur a 30% restocking fee in addition to our return shipping policy
If the instrument or product is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
When shipping an instrument or product back to Uke Like The Pros, the customer is responsible for repacking the instrument or product. The instrument or product must be returned in the condition and packaging it arrived in including packaging materials and tags. (For information on how to pack instruments, see here) For domestic orders, we will arrange a return shipping label to be emailed to you. For international orders the customer must obtain their own label.
We can exchange or refund your purchase as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument.
* For instruments or products a blemish must be visible to the naked eye from at least 24 inches away or roughly an arms length in distance.
Instruments are handmade and wood comes from nature, neither one is perfect. We inspect and play each instrument before shipment, but every instrument, no matter the price will have variations in the wood grain and if inspected close enough will have some small imperfections.
Instruments under $500 will have some visible imperfections in the finish and wood. These imperfections are normal and does not mean the instrument is "B" stock, blemished, flawed, eligible for a discount, or free return. We want you to love your instrument and we hope you can enjoy playing it and sharing your music on your new instrument. Please email any concerns to email@example.com.
**Restocking fee is based on the full, non-discounted price of the instrument or product excluding add-ons or custom work (strap buttons, pickup installs, setups, tuner upgrade, etc.).
We work hard to ensure nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quickly as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you which is why we are available for you via phone (858)-256-0570 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Warranty Claims: Any warranty claim with your purchase (broken bridge, cracks in the wood, broken EQ/tuners, broken tuning pegs, manufacturing defects, etc.) will be the responsibility of the manufacturer. We'll be more than happy to facilitate the claims process between you and the manufacturer. For assistance please contact us at email@example.com or (858)-256-0570.
** For discounted or used instruments: [DISCOUNTED] and [PRE-OWNED] items are sold as-is and not returnable.
*** GIFT CARDS: All Gift Cards Sales are finals! We don't do any returns or refunds on Gift Cards.
*** International Orders - Customers are responsible for all Custom Duties and Fees for your country. These duties and fees vary in each country and are calculated once your instrument arrives to your country. Duties and Fees are not eligible for refund on any kind of international returns.
**** For all International returns the customer is responsible for purchasing the RETURN shipping label. It is NOT possible for us to purchase these International return labels from our headquarters in the United States.
***** Policy for Cancellations Before Shipping:
If you decide to cancel your purchase and your order is already been pulled from the shelves and packed there will be a 15% restocking fee taken out of the refund. In addition you will not receive a refund on any work (strap buttons, setup, pickup install, etc.) that is done on your instrument prior to your cancellation.
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 858-256-0570