The VERY LAST Kanile'a 2019 Platinum Edition Solid Koa Pineapple Tenor "The Experience" #69 of #69.
Have you been searching for one of these? Well you found the very last one.
I mean that not only is this the last one for sale (that is completely brand new) but it was the very last one made, not only for 2019 but for the entire production run.
Kanile'a only made 69 of these Platinum 2019 Pineapples and this one is #69.
Plus, besides it being hand numbered #69 of 69 by Joe Souza (the founder and master builder of Kanile'a) but it is also signed by Joe.
Yes the very last Kanile'a 2019 Platinum is hand numbered but it is also signed by the hands that made this incredible instrument.
This was not easy to do, I not only had to request, more like beg, that it is numbered and signed but had to continuously ask and remind Kanile'a to have Joe number and sign it.
This is one of the most beautiful looking and sounding ukuleles I have ever owned.
"The Experience" is the 3rd (and final) 2019 Platinum Pineapple and it is by far the best one I have seen.
Plus, although the 2020 Platinum is amazing, I don't think it is as amazing as this one of a kind ukuleles.
Besides it being the last one and signed, these will become rarer to find and the value will continue to go up year after year.
"The Experience" is made from Master Grade Premium Koa wood (top, back, and sides), notice not only the curl (the wavy vertical grain) but also the amazing tiger stripe flame. The rosette and fret markers are made from Premium Curly Mango, and mahogany neck, and ebony fretboard.
A few other unique and key features include pineapple side sound port, the
Gotoh Stealth Cosmo Black Micro Tuners and green popular Kanile'a logo on the headstock, and ebony armrest.
Master Grade Koa body (top, back, and sides)
Tenor Scale Length 17 Inches
2 1/2 Inches Width At Nut
Black front binding
Black front binding
Curly Mango rosette with Black trim
Pineapple side sound port
Solid Mahogany neck
Ebony fingerboard, bridge and head plate
Kanile`a Cobra Slotted headstock
Curly Mango fret markers
Curly Mango / Green Poplar limited edition pineapple shaped logo
Gotoh Stealth Cosmo Black tuners with Kanile`a knobs
Ebony bridge pins
Black TUSQ nut and saddle
UV cured High Gloss body / Silk neck finish
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Free 3 Month Premium Membership or free course of your choice at ukelikethepros.com (Premium Members can gift the course to someone else). $127 Value
- Free Super Deluxe Music Area Case TANG30-EG-BLK (this is the best "padded" gig bag I have ever seen) to protect your investment $159 Value
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping to Lower 48 On Orders Over $400
- Free Kanilea Factory Setup $30 Value - Custom Setups Available
- Free Surprise Case “Candy” Included with Every Order
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- Kanilea Backed Warranty
* A humidifier is HIGHLY recommended with all orders. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele.
* Although this comes with a great setup by the Kanilea factory, a custom setup can be added to ensure your new masterpiece plays exactly to your specs.
* Either the Oasis OH-18 or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com
* You can simply click the add to order box to add the humidifier.
* An LR-Baggs 5-0 Pickup can be installed for $250. Install times can vary and will delay shipping.
* You can simply click the add to order box to add the pickup.
* You will receive the exact Kanilea 2019 Platinum Pineapple Ukulele that is in the video and photos.
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
* For discounted or used instruments:
These items are sold "As-Described" and cannot be returned or refunded unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described.
You can reach out to us at email@example.com