Kanile'a 2021 Platinum Tenor Ukulele Limited Edition Koa "Game Changer" #004
In baseball the #4 hitter is the Clean Up hitter because he is the Power Hitter and always drives in the runs.
This Kanilea 2021 Platinum Tenor is #004 and is the Game Changer. Sure #001-003 are cool but this on has the power. Just one look at the Koa wood on this ukulele is jaw dropping.
For 2021 Kanilea went back to a standard tenor (not a super tenor) ukulele. As usual Kanilea founder Joe Souza pushed the boarders of ukulele building with super unique "flame" sound hole and sound port. Matter of fact this "flame" theme goes throughout this entire uke including the fret markers, headstock, and even on the saddle.
Joe always chooses the most stunning Master Grade koa wood, although this wood is so incredible I have labelled it "Jedi Knight" grade wood. This uke also features a slanted armrest, scalloped body for easy access to higher frets, slotted headstock, Gotoh Stealth Tuners, Radiused Fretboard, and Curly Maple binding.
SURPRISE - Kanilea engineered a removable magnetic back plate (you have to see to believe)
In 2020 Kanilea made 51 of the Platinums. No matter how many they make you know you will have #004 the "Game Changer."
The `Ukuleles For Tree Lovers! For Every `Ukulele Built, 1 Koa Tree Is Planted.
2021 Platinum SPECS:
- Kanile`a Original, TRU-Relief Tenor Body
- Master Grade Koa Front, Back, and Sides
- TRU Bracing V3
- Mass Reduction Interior
- Magnetic Back Access Panel
- Ebony Radiused Fingerboard, Ebony Bridge, and Ebony Head-Plate
- Platinum Crown Slotted Headstock
- Gotoh Stealth Gold Tuners with Kanile`a Knobs
- Ebony Bridge Pins
- NuBone Nut and Saddle
- Gloss Body, Silk Neck Finish
- Ebony Side Position Markers
- Curly Koa Headplate Inlay
- Curly Koa Leaf Position Markers Inlay on Fingerboard in Koa
- Curly Koa Leaf Inlay on the Bridge
- Koa Leaf Sound Hole with Curly Maple Trim
- Koa Leaf Side Sound Port with Maple Trim
- Curly Maple Front and Back Binding
- Curly Maple Fretboard Binding
- Curly Maple Head-Stock Binding
- Curly Maple Back Strip
- Curly Maple Tail Strip
- Curly Maple Bevel
- Curly Maple Heel Cap
- Nut Width: 1-1/2
- Scale Length: 17 Inches
- TUNED: G-C-E-A with WOUND LOW G
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com ($29.95 Value)
- Each Instrument Inspected and Played Before Shipping
- Free Kala Premium Hardshell Case ($99 Value). I don't trust the shipping companies with this masterpiece so I will ship it in the Kala Hardshell case (OTT-AT or TCT-AT)
- Free Kanilea Setup - Custom Setup RECOMMENDED (See Below)
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping to Lower 48
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- Kanile'a Backed Warranty
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each Kanilea comes with a factory setup BUT I strongly recommend adding a setup especially if you want the easiest playability, have arthritis, or are particular about your setups and want a low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* REQUIRED FOR WARRANTY - I cannot stress how important a humidifier is and I HIGHLY encourage you to get one. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele. If you ever have to file a claim with Kanilea the first question they will ask if you have a humidifier.
* Either the Oasis OH-18 (OH-32 for extra dry areas) or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
*A PICKUP (several brands available) - click ADD Pickup . Normal install times are 2-3 weeks. If you want your instrument sooner please use the RUSH pickup option.
*NOTE - You will receive the Kanile'a in the PHOTOS and VIDEO
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org