Kanile'a ISL-T Premium Tenor Ukulele Hawaiian Island Koa "Gulfstream"
* NOTE - You will receive the Kanile'a Island Tenor that is in the PHOTOS (The video is used for reference).
Missing the Hawaiian Islands. Especially during these days when it's hard to travel to Hawaii, let this amazing Kanilea Island Premium Tenor ukulele take you back to your favorite place on the planet.
These ISL models are really special with beautiful Abalone in the shape of the Hawaiian Islands.
These solid Koa Premium Island Tenor ukuleles sound as incredible as they look. They have a warm and balanced tone with great projection.
Kanile'a grades their koa wood from Select to Deluxe to Premium. The Premium wood is leaps above the Select and Deluxe wood and contains curly koa with stunning flames, rich colors, and out of this world white tone wood.
- Premium Grade Koa body (top, back, and sides)
- 17 Inch Tenor Scale Length
- 1-1/2 Inches Width At Nut
- Solid Mahogany neck with silky satin finish
- Abalone Hawaiian Island Inlays
- Ebony fingerboard, bridge and head plate
- Standard Kanile`a Crown headstock
- Chrome Kanile`a open geared tuners
- Ebony bridge pins
- Black TUSQ nut and saddle
- UV cured High Gloss body
- TUNED G-C-E-A with HIGH G
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com ($29.95 Value)
- Each Instrument Inspected and Played Before Shipping
- Free Music Area Deluxe Padded Gig Bag ($149 Value)
- Free Kanilea Setup - Custom Setup RECOMMENDED (See Below)
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping to Lower 48 On Orders Over $400
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- Kanile'a Backed Warranty
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each Kanilea comes with a factory setup BUT I strongly recommend adding a setup especially if you want the easiest playability, have arthritis, or are particular about your setups and want a low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* REQUIRED FOR WARRANTY - I cannot stress how important a humidifier is and I HIGHLY encourage you to get one. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele. If you ever have to file a claim with Kanilea the first question they will ask if you have a humidifier.
* Either the Oasis OH-18 (OH-32 for extra dry areas) or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
*An Lr-Baggs 5.0 Pickup can be installed for $250 - click ADD Pickup . Normal install times are 2-3 weeks. If you want your instrument sooner please use the RUSH pickup option.
*NOTE - You will receive the Kanile'a that is in the PHOTOS
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org