Kanile'a K-1 B Premium Baritone Ukulele Solid Koa "Stir Fry Maddness"" Made In Hawaii
* NOTE - You will get the baritone that is in the PHOTOS
With every ukulele made and sold, Kanilea plants a koa tree to keep the Hawaiian tradition strong for generations to come.
Kanilea by far makes the best baritones on the planet. They have the nicest selection of koa wood around and the sound and playability will not be matched.
This is the reason that I play a Kanilea Baritone.
You will be in aw every time you pickup up your new Kanile`a Baritone.
What is Premium Koa? The Premium Koa wood is a step up from their Deluxe Koa wood and 2 steps up from their Select Koa wood. It offers absolutely stunning wood grains and powerful curves and swirls with beautiful color and flame.
No 2 pieces of Premium Koa wood are the same. Enjoy your individuality.
Kanilea is one of few companies that are building top of the line Hawaiian Koa baritones with over 20 years of tradition, family, and Aloha. If you're ready to step up to a baritone ukulele that you will be proud to display, play and talk about ... this is the one for you.
The K-1 Premium model is an upgraded wood choice that appeals to the player looking for a custom and stunning looking instrument with all the tradition and experience of Kanile`a Resonance, sustain and intonation are the key to making this the most popular Kanile`a sold by Kanile'a Ukuleles.
- Solid Premium Koa Body (Top, Back, and Sides)
- UV Cured Gloss Finish
- 1-1/2 Inch Nut Width
- 20 Inch Baritone Scale Length
- 19 Total Frets
- 14 Frets To The Body
- Ebony fingerboard, bridge and head plate
- Mahogany Satin Finish Neck
- Standard Kanile`a Crown headstock
- Chrome Kanile`a open geared tuners
- Ebony bridge pins
- NuBone nut and saddle
- White Mother-of-Pearl position markers and logo
- TRU-R Bracing
- Kanilea Baritone Strings
- Made in Hawaii
- Tuned: D-G-B-E with Low D
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com ($29.95 Value)
- Each Instrument Inspected and Played Before Shipping
- Free Music Area Deluxe Padded Gig Bag ($149 Value)
- Free Kanilea Setup - Custom Setup RECOMMENDED (See Below)
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping to Lower 48
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- Kanile'a Backed Warranty
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each Kanilea comes with a factory setup BUT I strongly recommend adding a setup especially if you want the easiest playability, have arthritis, or are particular about your setups and want a low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* REQUIRED FOR WARRANTY - I cannot stress how important a humidifier is and I HIGHLY encourage you to get one. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele. If you ever have to file a claim with Kanilea the first question they will ask if you have a humidifier.
* Either the Oasis OH-18 (OH-32 for extra dry areas) or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
*A PICKUP (several brands available) - click ADD Pickup . Normal install times are 2-3 weeks. If you want your instrument sooner please use the RUSH pickup option.
*NOTE - You will receive the Kanile'a that is in the PHOTOS
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
* For discounted or used instruments:
These items are sold "As-Described" and cannot be returned or refunded unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described.
You can reach out to us at email@example.com