Kanile'a K-1 ST Premium Super Tenor Solid Koa Ukulele "Lokelani"
I was very fortunate enough to grab this very last Kanilea K-1 ST Premium Super Tenor Ukulele from Kanilea before they had to shut down due to COVID. Plus this was the very last Premium Super Tenors they had in stock and it could me months before you see another one available.
This Kanilea Super Tenor will not disappoint. The premium curly koa wood has a deep, rich color and sound accented by the curl, which I like to call "flames" (the side grain found in high end koa wood) and the light stripe of sapwood. Sapwood is the outer ring of the koa tree that is white instead of the darker reddish brown you normally see in koa.
I'm a big fan of the bigger, wide lower bout of the Kanilea Super Tenor giving it a big round sound but not getting too bassy like a baritone does. I'm absolutely in love with the way this beauty looks, sounds, and plays.
We love an amazing sounding instrument but let's be honest the looks of "Lokelani" had you from the start.
Grab this baby before it's gone and trust me this will find a new home, and it could be yours.
The "Premium" Koa wood grade is a step above the "Deluxe" grade Koa and 2 steps above the "Select" grade Koa that Kanile'a offers. "Premium" is the best of the best wood grade and will have many different layers that will grab your eye and attention.
- Premium Curly Koa body (top, back, and sides)
- 17 Inches Tenor Scale Length
- 1 1/2 Inches Nut Width
- Solid Mahogany neck
- Ebony fingerboard, bridge and head plate
- Standard Kanile`a Crown headstock
- Chrome Kanile`a open geared tuners
- Ebony bridge pins
- Black TUSQ nut and saddle
- UV cured High Gloss B
- Satin Silk Neck
- Made in Hawaii
- TUNED: G-C-E-A with High G
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com ($29.95 Value)
- 10 Point Inspection On Each Instrument Before Shipping.
- Free Music Area Deluxe Padded Gig Bag ($149 Value)
- Free Kanilea Setup - Custom Setup RECOMMENDED (See Below)
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping to Lower 48
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- Kanile'a Backed Warranty
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each Kanilea comes with a factory setup BUT I strongly recommend adding a setup especially if you want the easiest playability, have arthritis, or are particular about your setups and want a low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* REQUIRED FOR WARRANTY - I cannot stress how important a humidifier is and I HIGHLY encourage you to get one. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele. If you ever have to file a claim with Kanilea the first question they will ask if you have a humidifier.
* Either the Oasis OH-18 (OH-32 for extra dry areas) or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
*A PICKUP (several brands available) - click ADD Pickup . Normal install times are 2-3 weeks. If you want your instrument sooner please use the RUSH pickup option.
*NOTE - You will receive the Kanile'a that is in the PHOTOS
- International Orders
- Return Policy
* International Orders - Customers are responsible for all Custom Duties and Fees for your country. These duties and fees vary in each country and are calculated once your instrument arrives to your country. Duties and Fees are not eligible for refund on any kind of international returns.
** For all International returns the customer is responsible for purchasing the RETURN shipping label. It is NOT possible for us to purchase these International return labels from our headquarters in the United States.
*** UPS may charge an additional "handling' fee" upon delivery.
At Uke Like The Pros our mission is to provide you with the very best customer service, the very best instruments, and the very best quality. We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. Our expert staff with over 30 years experience will do our best to help you pick the instrument that is right for you. Sometimes, though, it’s just not the right fit. We will take care of you!
All instruments have a five-day approval period. If you would like to return an instrument you must contact us within five days of receiving it, and must ship it back to Uke Like The Pros within seven days. *See below for Instruments damaged during shipping.
If the instrument or product is damaged, defective, or blemished* when you receive it, please let us know immediately and we will file a claim and help arrange return shipping. Upon receiving the instrument and confirming the damage or defect we will repair it, replace it, or issue a refund.
If an instrument or product is damaged during shipping, we will need to file a claim with our insurance company. Please keep the original box, packing material, and instrument, as photos will be needed to file a claim. We ask you to hold on to the damaged instrument or product until the insurance claim is settled. If the damaged instrument or product is shipped back to us before the claim is settled it will void the insurance claim. Don’t worry our team will guide you through this entire process.
If returning an instrument or product that is NOT damaged, defective, or blemished*, the customer is responsible for the full cost of the original shipping, return shipping, insurance, and a 15% restocking fee**. Any custom work, such as setups, strap buttons, or pickup installations are non-refundable.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument or product is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument, a 15% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
Any instrument with custom work which includes a neck strap button, pickup install, or tuner upgrade will incur a 30% restocking fee in addition to our return shipping policy
If the instrument or product is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
When shipping an instrument or product back to Uke Like The Pros, the customer is responsible for repacking the instrument or product. The instrument or product must be returned in the condition and packaging it arrived in including packaging materials and tags. (For information on how to pack instruments, see here) For domestic orders, we will arrange a return shipping label to be emailed to you. For international orders the customer must obtain their own label.
We can exchange or refund your purchase as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument.
* For instruments or products a blemish must be visible to the naked eye from at least 24 inches away or roughly an arms length in distance.
Instruments are handmade and wood comes from nature, neither one is perfect. We inspect and play each instrument before shipment, but every instrument, no matter the price will have variations in the wood grain and if inspected close enough will have some small imperfections.
Instruments under $500 will have some visible imperfections in the finish and wood. These imperfections are normal and does not mean the instrument is "B" stock, blemished, flawed, eligible for a discount, or free return. We want you to love your instrument and we hope you can enjoy playing it and sharing your music on your new instrument. Please email any concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Restocking fee is based on the full, non-discounted price of the instrument or product excluding add-ons or custom work (strap buttons, pickup installs, setups, tuner upgrade, etc.).
We work hard to ensure nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quickly as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you which is why we are available for you via phone (858)-256-0570 and email: email@example.com.
* Warranty Claims: Any warranty claim with your purchase (broken bridge, cracks in the wood, broken EQ/tuners, broken tuning pegs, manufacturing defects, etc.) will be responsibility of the manufacturer. We'll be more than happy to facility the claims process between you and the manufacturer. For assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (858)-256-0570.
** For discounted or used instruments: [DISCOUNTED] and [PRE-OWNED] items are sold as is and not returnable.
*** GIFT CARDS: All Gift Cards Sales are finals! We don't do any returns or refunds on Gift Cards.
*** International Orders - Customers are responsible for all Custom Duties and Fees for your country. These duties and fees vary in each country and are calculated once your instrument arrives to your country. Duties and Fees are not eligible for refund on any kind of international returns.
**** For all International returns the customer is responsible for purchasing the RETURN shipping label. It is NOT possible for us to purchase these International return labels from our headquarters in the United States.
***** Policy for Cancellations Before Shipping:
If you decide to cancel your purchase and your order is already been pulled from the shelves and packed there will be a 15% restocking fee taken out of the refund. In addition you will not receive a refund on any work (strap buttons, setup, pickup install, etc.) that is done on your instrument prior to your cancellation.
You can reach out to us at email@example.com or 858-256-0570