Kanile'a K-1 ST Premium Super Tenor Solid Koa Ukulele "Lokelani"
I was very fortunate enough to grab this very last Kanilea K-1 ST Premium Super Tenor Ukulele from Kanilea before they had to shut down due to COVID. Plus this was the very last Premium Super Tenors they had in stock and it could me months before you see another one available.
This Kanilea Super Tenor will not disappoint. The premium curly koa wood has a deep, rich color and sound accented by the curl, which I like to call "flames" (the side grain found in high end koa wood) and the light stripe of sapwood. Sapwood is the outer ring of the koa tree that is white instead of the darker reddish brown you normally see in koa.
I'm a big fan of the bigger, wide lower bout of the Kanilea Super Tenor giving it a big round sound but not getting too bassy like a baritone does. I'm absolutely in love with the way this beauty looks, sounds, and plays.
We love an amazing sounding instrument but let's be honest the looks of "Lokelani" had you from the start.
Grab this baby before it's gone and trust me this will find a new home, and it could be yours.
The "Premium" Koa wood grade is a step above the "Deluxe" grade Koa and 2 steps above the "Select" grade Koa that Kanile'a offers. "Premium" is the best of the best wood grade and will have many different layers that will grab your eye and attention.
- Premium Curly Koa body (top, back, and sides)
- 17 Inches Tenor Scale Length
- 1 1/2 Inches Nut Width
- Solid Mahogany neck
- Ebony fingerboard, bridge and head plate
- Standard Kanile`a Crown headstock
- Chrome Kanile`a open geared tuners
- Ebony bridge pins
- Black TUSQ nut and saddle
- UV cured High Gloss B
- Satin Silk Neck
- Made in Hawaii
- TUNED: G-C-E-A with High G
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com ($29.95 Value)
- 10 Point Inspection On Each Instrument Before Shipping.
- Free Music Area Deluxe Padded Gig Bag ($149 Value)
- Free Kanilea Setup - Custom Setup RECOMMENDED (See Below)
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping to Lower 48
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- Kanile'a Backed Warranty
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each Kanilea comes with a factory setup BUT I strongly recommend adding a setup especially if you want the easiest playability, have arthritis, or are particular about your setups and want a low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* REQUIRED FOR WARRANTY - I cannot stress how important a humidifier is and I HIGHLY encourage you to get one. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele. If you ever have to file a claim with Kanilea the first question they will ask if you have a humidifier.
* Either the Oasis OH-18 (OH-32 for extra dry areas) or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
*A PICKUP (several brands available) - click ADD Pickup . Normal install times are 2-3 weeks. If you want your instrument sooner please use the RUSH pickup option.
*NOTE - You will receive the Kanile'a that is in the PHOTOS
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org