Kanile'a K-1 T Natural Tenor Ukulele Hawaiian Koa "Coconino" Satin Finish
As you can see by the photos, this is a stunning Kanile'a K-1 Tenor Natural Ukulele. The dark richness of the straight grain Koa wood with the stripe of white sapwood makes this tenor ukulele stand above the rest.
The all solid Koa wood Kanile'a Natural ukulele has UV cured top, sides, and back which gives is a beautiful satin finish (non-gloss).
The wood used to make the Natural line of ukuleles has to be nicer pieces of wood since minor imperfections can be hidden with a ukulele that has a high gloss finish.
Many ukulele and guitar builders believe the satin finish helps wood of the instrument breath better and creates a warm and beautiful tone.
Aa you can see from the photos this gorgeous instrument will not dissppoint as it has a stunning grain pattern.
The standard grade Koa wood, which Kanile'a calls "Select" has the straightest grain that you can find in Koa wood. The bold and straight wood grain gives a look of power and appeal that will make anyone do a double take when they see you playing this beautiful instrument.
The K-1 model is the foundation of every Kanile`a ukulele built. It appeals to the player looking for a simple, elegant instrument that boasts a delightful sound. Resonance, sustain and intonation are the key to making this the most popular Kanile`a we sell.
- Select Solid Koa Top, Sides, & Back
- Tenor Scale Length 17 Inches
- Nut Width 1 1/2 Inches
- Solid Mahogany neck
- Ebony fingerboard, bridge and head plate
- Standard Kanile`a Crown headstock
- Chrome Kanile`a open geared tuners
- Ebony bridge pins
- Black TUSQ nut and saddle
- Natural Satin Finish (not gloss)
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Will match or beat any online price for similar new, in stock ukulele.
- Free 3 Month Premium Membership or free course of your choice at ukelikethepros.com (Premium Members can gift the course to someone else). $127 Value
- Free Music Access Premium Case ($149 Value)
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping to Lower 48 On Orders Over $400
- Free Kanilea Factory Setup - Custom Setups Available (See Below)
- Free Surprise Case “Candy” Included with Every Order
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- Kanilea Backed Warranty
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each Kanile'a ukulele comes with a nice factory setup BUT if you are particular about your setups, have arthritis, or want the lowest action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) possible please use the "ADD CUSTOM SETUP" this page.
* A humidifier is HIGHLY recommended with all orders. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele.
* Either the Oasis OH-18 or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com
* You can simply click the add to order box to add the humidifier.
* An LR-Baggs 5-0 Pickup can be installed for $250. Install times can vary and will delay shipping.
* You can simply click the ADD PICKUP to add the pickup.
NOTE - You will receive the exact ukulele that is in photos.
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
* For discounted or used instruments:
These items are sold "As-Described" and cannot be returned or refunded unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described.
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org