Kanile'a KPA-T Premium Tenor Ukulele Hawaiian Koa "Snowdrop"
* NOTE - The video shows a Kanilea K-1 Premium Tenor but you will get the Kanile'a Premium KPA Tenor (Abalone Rosette & Ebony Top Binding)
** NOTE - You will receive the Kanile'a that is in the PHOTOS
The KPA-T Premium Tenor Ukulele features all the things you would expect from a Kanilea Tenor Ukulele but has upgraded premium figured koa wood, abalone shell rosette, and a beautiful ebony binding that brings it all together. It appeals to the player looking for a simple, elegant instrument that boasts a delightful sound. Resonance, sustain and intonation are the key to making this the most popular Kanile`a we sell.
- Premium Grade Koa body (top, back, and sides)
- Tenor Scale Length 17 Inches
- 1-1/2 Inches Width At Nut
- Solid Mahogany Satin Neck
- Abalone Rosette
- Ebony Top Binding
- Ebony Fingerboard, Bridge and Head Plate
- Standard Kanile`a Crown headstock
- Chrome Kanile`a open geared tuners
- Ebony Bridge Pins
- Black TUSQ NuBone Nut and Saddle
- UV cured High Gloss body / Silk Neck Finish
- Made In Hawaii
- TUNED: G-C-E-A with HIGH G Fluorocarbon Strings
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com ($29.95 Value)
- 10 Point Inspection On Each Instrument Before Shipping.
- Free Kanilea Premium Padded Gig Bag ($149 Value)
- Custom Setup RECOMMENDED (See Below)
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping to Lower 48
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Unless Custom Work Added
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- Kanile'a Lifetime Warranty
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each Kanilea comes with a factory setup BUT I strongly recommend adding a setup especially if you want the easiest playability, have arthritis, or are particular about your setups and want a low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* REQUIRED FOR WARRANTY - I cannot stress how important a humidifier is and I HIGHLY encourage you to get one. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele. If you ever have to file a claim with Kanilea the first question they will ask if you have a humidifier.
* Either the Oasis OH-18 (OH-32 for extra dry areas) or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
*A PICKUP (several brands available) - click ADD Pickup . Normal install times are 2-3 weeks. If you want your instrument sooner please use the RUSH pickup option.
*NOTE - You will receive the Kanile'a that is in the PHOTOS