This beauty is called "Chameleon."
The Opio series from KoAloha keeps evolving and now has the beautiful and classic look of the pre-2016 KoAloha with the crown fretboard, maple fretmarkers, and engraved logo. This new model features acacia back and sides and a solid spruce top for a huge, gorgeous tone.
The ukulele you see and hear is the exact ukulele you will be receiving.
- 14-15/16" Concert Scale (Distance from Nut to Saddle)
- 23-11/16" Overall body length
- 10-11/16" Body length
- 5-3/4" Upper Bout
- 8" Lower Bout
- 4-3/4" Waist
- 2-15 Body depth
- 1-7/16" At Nut
- Acacia body
- Spruce top
- Semi-gloss finish
- 13 Frets to Body 17 Frets Overall
- Maple fretmarkers
- Mahogany Fingerboard and Bridge
- Mahogany neck
- Friction KoAloha tuners
- Premium flourocarbon Koaloha Strings
- This package includes a deluxe padded gig bag.