KoAloha Guitarlele Opio Acacia (KTO-G6) "Rock Bottom"
These sell extremely fast and this may be my last batch for a while as KoAloha only got a small shipment in.
If you have been wanting to expand your musical range on the ukulele or have found even the smallest of the six string guitars just too large to handle and take with you, this is the instrument for you. Six strings tuned from A to A where the 1st four strings are tuned exactly like a standard low G ukulele. Two additional strings add a tremendous amount of range to your music. Easy to learn as a beginner, easy to transition from the guitar or ukulele, this beautiful guitarlele gives you what you want and need to sound amazing.
The KoAloha guitarlele has the nicest neck of all the guitarleles on the market. The neck is thin, with a low profile that makes it easy to play chords and glide up and down the fretboard. The 2 inch width at the nut is one of the widest available and gives plenty of space to play even the toughest chords (most guitarleles have a neck width of 1 3/4 inches which makes playing chords cramped and difficult).
This version of KoAloha classic tenor sized guilele, the G-VI. This Opio model is replacing the D-VI and is made with solid acacia and the same sound and feel that made the D-VI popular but at a lower cost, which is always nice.
- All solid acacia body
- Hand-shaped sapele tenor neck
- TUSQ(tm) nut and saddle
- KoAloha 5-pointed crown headstock
- Mahogany fretboard and bridge
- Joined at the 15th fret
- Single-piece sidewall construction
- 6 Strings – Standard ADGCEA, Relative Slack Key Tuning Optional
- Tuners inline, three per side
- KoAloha’s patented “Musubi” soundhole
- Satin finish
- Free Uke Like The Pros Guitarlele Course at ukelikethepros.com (Premium Members can gift the course to someone else). $127 Value
- Free KoAloha padded gig bag.
- Setup with Low Action and Ready to Play. $100 Value
- Normally ships within 1-2 days, sometimes even same day.
- "Better Than The Weather" Warranty.
You will receive the exact KoAloha Guitarlele Opio Acacia (KTO-G6) shown in the photos.
*An LR Baggs Element VTC (volume and tone control) pickup can be added for an additional $250. Pickup installation will delay shipping a bit.