KoAloha KCO-02 Opio Concert Longneck Ukulele Solid Acacia "Sorsha" - Concert Body with Tenor Length Neck
* NOTE - You will receive the KoAloha in the PHOTOS
This is a concert body size with a tenor length neck. A very cool and unique look and feel for this KoAloha ukulele.
These KoAloha KCO-02 are really amazing ukuleles. Because of the concert size body they are easy to hold and the sound is big with projection and clarity. The tenor scale length neck gives you a more space between frets, more frets and a wide nut width.
These are super cool and unique and usually sell very fast when they are in stock.
The Opio series from KoAloha has now evolved to a more beautiful in look and with a classic big bright tone KoAloha is known for. They now have this gorgeous all solid figured acacia body in a light gloss finish, making them nearly indistinguishable to their Hawaiian Koa line.
KoAloha's top Hawaiian workers have spent the last few years teaching these talented Thai wood workers how to be true KoAloha craftsmen. The result is monumental. The sound and feel is extremely similar to their beloved Hawaiian made instruments, but with a much more affordable cost.
- Solid Acacia Top, Back & Sides
- Concert Body
- Tenor Length Neck
- Satin Semi-Gloss Finish
- 17-1/4 Inch Scale Length
- 1-7/16 Inch Nut Width
- 15 Frets to Body
- 20 Total Frets
- Solid Mahogany Neck
- Sapele Fingerboard and Bridge
- Maple fretmarkers
- Friction KoAloha tuners
- Premium Fluorocarbon Koaloha Strings
- Made in Thailand
- TUNING: G-C-E-A with LOW G
- 17 1/4" Tenor Scale Neck (Distance from Nut to Saddle)
- 23-11/16" Overall body length
- 10-11/16" Body length
- 5-3/4" Upper Bout
- 8" Lower Bout
- 4-3/4" Waist
- 2-15 Body depth
- 1-7/16" At Nut
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Will match or beat any online price for similar new, in stock ukulele.
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com ($29.95 Value)
- Free KoAloha Deluxe Padded Gig Bag ($60 Value) (Discounted Hard Cases Available).
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping to Lower 48 on Orders Over $400
- Free KoAloha Setup - Custom Setup RECOMMENDED (See Below)
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- "Better Than The Weather" KoAloha Lifetime Warranty
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each KoAloha comes with a factory setup BUT I strongly recommend adding a setup especially if you want the easiest playability, have arthritis, or are particular about your setups and want a low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* REQUIRED FOR WARRANTY - I cannot stress how important a humidifier is and I HIGHLY encourage you to get one. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele. If you ever have to file a claim with KoAloha the first question they will ask if you have a humidifier.
* Either the Oasis OH-18, OH-32 or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
* CASE - Although the KoAloha comes with a padded gig bag, I would RECOMMEND adding a Hard Shell Case to protect your new instrument in shipment and beyond. Click the "ADD CASE"
*An Lr-Baggs 5.0 Pickup can be installed for $250 - click ADD Pickup . Normal install times are 2-3 weeks. If you want your instrument sooner please use the RUSH pickup option (5 business days).
* NOTE - You will receive the KoAloha that is in PHOTOS
- Return Policy
We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. We try our best to help you pick one that is right for you, but sometimes it just is not the right fit.
We want to take care of you!
If in any case you would like to return your instrument, we offer a 7 day return policy.
We ask that you pay for shipping back, and as long as the instrument is in mint condition, you will get a full refund (minus the return shipping and original shipping costs).
You will receive your refund as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument. If a strap button or pick-up was installed on the instrument, a 10% re-stocking fee will be added (alternating the original instrument in anyway limits the people that might consider purchasing the product).
If the instrument is damaged or broken when you get it, please let us know right away and we will file a claim. If anything is missing from your order, tell us, and we will send it.
We do hope nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quick as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you!
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org