KoAloha KCO-10 Opio Concert Ukulele Solid Acacia "Titicaca" BEST SELLER
NOTE - You will receive a the KoAloha that is in the PHOTOS
These are the best selling KoAloha Opios in the store and there is a good reason for that, they are amazing.
These KoAloha concert ukuleles are by far the coolest and most popular of the Opio line. These are really hard for me to keep in stock so when I get them, GRAB THEM.
Why are they my best sellers?
They are the perfect balance of size and sound and look. The concert body and neck are a perfect size for some many people of various hand and finger sizes.
The concert body produces a big sound while easy to hold and manage. The concert neck is also great for strumming your favorite songs while still giving you the space needed to fingerpick, play your chord melodies or single notes.
Plus as a bonus because the size of the body is smaller than the tenors it seems that the wood grain KoAloha is able to choose for these concerts in stunning.
The top KoAloha Hawaiian Luthiers spend years guiding and teaching the Opio Luthiers how to build ukuleles that meet KoAloha strict quality control for sound and look.
KoAloha believes and trusts in the Opio builders in Thailand so much that they back each Opio with there "Better Than The Weather Lifetime Warranty" and yet are still able to offer them at a fantastic price.
- Solid Acacia Top
- Solid Acacia Sides &. Back
- 14-15/16" Concert Scale (Distance from Nut to Saddle)
- 23-11/16" Overall body length
- 10-11/16" Body length
- 5-3/4" Upper Bout
- 8" Lower Bout
- 4-3/4" Waist
- 2-15 Body depth
- 1-7/16" Nut Width
- Light Semi-gloss finish
- 13 Frets to Body
- 17 Frets Overall
- Solid Mahogany neck
- Sapele Fingerboard and Bridge
- Maple fretmarkers
- Friction KoAloha tuners
- Premium flourocarbon Koaloha Strings
- TUNING: G-C-E-A with High G
UKE LIKE THE PROS ADVANTAGE:
- Will match or beat any legitimate price for similar new, in stock ukulele
- Free Month Premium Membership at ukelikethepros.com $29.99Value
- Free KoAloha padded gig bag.
- Free Fully Insured US Shipping on Orders Over $400
- Free KoAloha Factory Setup - CUSTOM SETUP RECOMMENDED (See Below)
- Free World Famous Candy Pack
- Free Uke Like The Pros Chord Chart
- Free Uke Like The Pros Microfiber Cloth
- Free Uke Like The Pros Sticker
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days, Sometimes Same Day
- Will Ship Fully Insured Anywhere In The World.
- "Better Than The Weather" KoAloha Lifetime Warranty
* CUSTOM SETUP - Each KoAloha comes with a factory setup BUT I strongly recommend adding a setup especially if you want the easiest playability, have arthritis, or are particular about your setups and want a low action (how close the strings are to the fretboard) please click the "ADD Custom Setup" on this page.
* REQUIRED FOR WARRANTY - I cannot stress how important a humidifier is and I HIGHLY encourage you to get one. No matter where you live humidifiers not only protect your investment but also help the warranty process go smoother because you have taken the steps to ensure the safety and protection of your ukulele. If you ever have to file a claim with KoAloha the first question they will ask if you have a humidifier.
* Either the Oasis OH-18, OH-32 or the Boveda Humidifier are recommended and available here at store.ukelikethepros.com. Click "ADD Humidifier"
* CASE - Although the KoAloha Opios come with a padded gig bag, I would RECOMMEND adding a Kala Hard Shell Case to protect your new instrument in shipment and beyond. Click the "ADD CASE"
*An Lr-Baggs 5.0 Pickup can be installed for $250 - click ADD Pickup . Normal install times are 2-3 weeks. If you want your instrument sooner please use the RUSH pickup option.
NOTE - You will receive a the KoAloha that is in the PHOTOS
- Return Policy
At Uke Like The Pros our mission is to provide you with the very best customer service, the very best instruments, and the very best quality. We understand it can be hard to choose the instrument that is absolutely perfect for you. We understand it is even harder to do so online. Our expert staff with over 30 years experience will do our best to help you pick the instrument that is right for you. Sometimes, though, it’s just not the right fit. We will take care of you!
All instruments have a five-day approval period. If you would like to return an instrument you must contact us within five days of receiving it, and must ship it back to Uke Like The Pros within seven days. *See below for Instruments damaged during shipping.
If the instrument is damaged, defective, or blemished* when you receive it, please let us know immediately and we will file a claim and help arrange return shipping. Upon receiving the instrument and confirming the damage or defect we will repair it, replace it, or issue a refund.
If an instrument or product is damaged during shipping, we will need to file a claim with our insurance company. Please keep the original box, packing material, and instrument, as photos will be needed to file a claim. We ask you to hold on to the damaged instrument or product until the insurance claim is settled. If the damaged instrument or product is shipped back to us before the claim is settled it will void the insurance claim. Don’t worry our team will guide you through this entire process.
If returning an instrument that is NOT damaged, defective, or blemished*, the customer is responsible for the full cost of the original shipping, return shipping, insurance, and a 15% restocking fee**. Any custom work, such as setups, strap buttons, or pickup installations are non-refundable.
When shipping an instrument back to Uke Like The Pros, the customer is responsible for repacking the instrument. The instrument must be returned in the condition and packaging it arrived in including packaging materials and tags. (For information on how to pack instruments, see here) For domestic orders, we will arrange a return shipping label to be emailed to you. For international orders the customer must obtain their own label.
We can exchange or refund your purchase as soon as we receive and inspect the instrument.
* For instruments a blemish must be visible to the naked eye from at least 24 inches away or roughly an arms length in distance.
Instruments are handmade and wood comes from nature, neither one is perfect. We inspect and play each instrument before shipment, but every instrument, no matter the price will have variations in the wood grain and if inspected close enough will have some small imperfections.
Instruments under $500 will have some visible imperfections in the finish and wood. These imperfections are normal and does not mean the instrument is "B" stock, blemished, flawed, eligible for a discount, or free return. We want you to love your instrument and we hope you can enjoy playing it and sharing your music on your new instrument. Please email any concerns to email@example.com.
**Restocking fee is based on the full, non-discounted price of the instrument excluding add-ons or custom work (strap buttons, pickup installs, setups, tuner upgrade, etc.).
We work hard to ensure nothing goes wrong with your order, but being human sometimes mistakes happen. We do our best to respond to these issues as quickly as we can, so the faster you let us know the faster we can help you which is why we are available for you via phone (858)-256-0570 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* For discounted or used instruments: These items are sold "As-Described" and cannot be returned or refunded unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described.
** International Orders - Customers are responsible for all Custom Duties and Fees for your country. These duties and fees vary in each country and are calculated once your instrument arrives to your country. Duties and Fees are not eligible for refund on any kind of international returns.
*** For all International returns the customer is responsible for purchasing the RETURN shipping label. It is NOT possible for us to purchase these International return labels from our headquarters in the United States.
**** Policy for Cancellations Before Shipping:
If you decide to cancel your purchase and your order is already been pulled from the shelves and packed there will be a 15% restocking fee taken out of the refund. In addition you will not receive a refund on any work (strap buttons, setup, pickup install, etc.) that is done on your instrument prior to your cancellation.
Any instrument with custom work which includes a neck strap button, pickup install, or tuner upgrade will incur a 30% restocking fee in addition to our return shipping policy
You can reach out to us at email@example.com or 858-256-0570
Enter a short text here about the feature of your product.